Checkered flag eludes Earnhardt

Jun 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

Dale Earnhardt, Jr., had his last Sprint Cup win come at Michigan International Speedway in June, 2008.

Comments
61 - 80 of 82 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>Um, are you serious? Do you actually believe that NASCAR would allow the 88 to run illegally??
2001 Pepsi 400, 2010 Nationwide Subway Jalapeno 250; enough said!!!!
Fort Hood Sgt FC

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

jooonyer blows wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh great hear we go again another new identity dont worry u will mess up sooner or later and repost under a dif name cya CAGN
You are not the first person to say something about a Cagn. I really do not have any idea what that is or what your talking about. Would you please enlighten me as to what you are referring to. I just desire to post my opinions and comments on this racing thread but this topic keeps coming up. Please explain yourself or stay on topic. And as far as Jr goes, well he moved up a spot this week in points. A driver that blows would not be moving forward.
Fort Hood Sgt FC

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
2001 Pepsi 400, 2010 Nationwide Subway Jalapeno 250; enough said!!!!
I ont think dude!! Prove that the 88 was illegal or shut up, whinney baby. Prove it!!!! You cant because there is no proof, cause it didnt happen. How ludicrist can you be?? Now prove it or shut your mouth!
Fort Hood Sgt FC

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in the military and seem to be the resident expert on dont ask dont tell. Something you are not telling us? We understand, you gays and perverts like junior the hasbeen/funny boy need to stick together. Does he blow in your ear or your..........
You have all the nerve in the world hiding behind your computer to state something like that. I have 500 dollars that says you dont have that same nerve face to face.
shameshame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>I ont think dude!! Prove that the 88 was illegal or shut up, whinney baby. Prove it!!!! You cant because there is no proof, cause it didnt happen. How ludicrist can you be?? Now prove it or shut your mouth!
mabe yoo cann tak remeedeel english on the GI bil
Sticky FIngers

Keyser, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>I ont think dude!! Prove that the 88 was illegal or shut up, whinney baby. Prove it!!!! You cant because there is no proof, cause it didnt happen. How ludicrist can you be?? Now prove it or shut your mouth!
The proof IS or WAS, was jr blabbing over his radio how he was only using 3/4 throttle and as a single car passing ALL the other cars in the draft. The fact is, jr was too stupid to keep his mouth shut.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Sticky FIngers wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof IS or WAS, was jr blabbing over his radio how he was only using 3/4 throttle and as a single car passing ALL the other cars in the draft. The fact is, jr was too stupid to keep his mouth shut.
Only a dunce like the Ft Hood fraud would believe Jr wasn't running an illegal car.
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Awww! junior got to hold a checkered flag this year, JJ handed him his after the Talledega race on April 17th when junior pushed him to the front and then finished 4th himself. That's as close as he's been to getting a checkered since Junebug 2008
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>You have all the nerve in the world hiding behind your computer to state something like that. I have 500 dollars that says you dont have that same nerve face to face.
What? I am supposed to take a bet from a fake military man? Now that is funny (along with your hero jooooooonior). Hiding behind a computer? Uh, what is your real name?(and dont ask dont tell is not for hiding your name, as you well know, or at least claim to know).
Fort Hood Sgt FC

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dunce like the Ft Hood fraud would believe Jr wasn't running an illegal car.
I am no fraud, I have a hard time trying to figure out the mentality of the Jr haters on this forum. First Mr CrashCar, if hes running illegal stuff, shouldnt he be better than 9th in points? I know most of your posts are just bait to get on ones nerves, its a pretty silly game you play and there is no excuse for your antics. Its no secret Jr is not as good as his Daddy, but hes 9th best right now and you cant dispute that at all. You can make your silly claims of Nascar helping him and the 88 team being illegal but fact is, you have no proof. Someone mentioned he talked to much on the radio and give it all away, well, wheres the link to that claim. Im man enough to admit when Im wrong and if any of your claims are proven, Ill say you were right. But so far all you got is a big mouth with no ass to back it up. But, hurry up, because I wont have the pleasure of being on this forum but just a few more days, I am redeploying to Afganistan near the first of September for the 3rd time to do my part to protect idiots like you. so while your in your AC sitting in your comfy computer chair, ill be making it possiable for you to do so, along with The First Calvary Division of Fort Hood Texas. So, find you someone else to play your infidel games with, I got better things to do than argue with an ignorant biased flippant joker like you. Oh yeah, your welcome. I know your at least thankful for guys like us at Fort Hood that do what only real men do. But you have not got any respect or patriotism in any part of your lying body, your purpose in life is to make Jr fans mad and make fun of them. Thats got class written all over it. So get your facts together, if you can, I feel stupid for even giving you the satisfaction of a response that will be just as stupid as the ones youve given so far. Sarge out!!
Fort Hood Sgt FC

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I am supposed to take a bet from a fake military man? Now that is funny (along with your hero jooooooonior). Hiding behind a computer? Uh, what is your real name?(and dont ask dont tell is not for hiding your name, as you well know, or at least claim to know).
Its clear to me you dont have a pair, just a mouth that says nothing of any value. Theres still time to take the bet little girl. I know better than to give personal info on sites like these but I told you what we could do, but worms dont have backbone, do they worm??? I still say your a proud member of the community of girly men that play with each others crotches. Thats right isnt it worm???? Ill be glad to work out details with you for a meeting in a private manner, but your not man enough to back up your flapping jib......wormboy!!LOL
Fort Hood Sgt FC

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Sticky FIngers wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a link to prove your claim, Mr sticky fingers, is that sticky or stinky.....either way youve had your hands in a place real men dont have them. I hope you wash your hands before you eat your Doritos, you nasty little boy.......chicken choker..........LOL
Jr fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

you guys are wrong about JR he will be a Champion soon enough. His father raced a long time before he started winning consecutive tittles, JR will to.
Sticky Fingers

Keyser, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>Provide a link to prove your claim, Mr sticky fingers, is that sticky or stinky.....either way youve had your hands in a place real men dont have them. I hope you wash your hands before you eat your Doritos, you nasty little boy.......chicken choker..........LOL
Man, you have a serious mental problem.....nuff said!!! Damn glad you are a jf fan, "birds of a feather flock together". As far as a link, if you watched the 2001 Firecracker, then you would have heard jr, but then again, how could you hear with your head stuck up your a$$.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Fort Hood Sgt FC wrote:
<quoted text>You have all the nerve in the world hiding behind your computer to state something like that. I have 500 dollars that says you dont have that same nerve face to face.
To our Fort Hood Sgt. I just want to say thanks for
all the things you do to keep us safe. I wish for you the best of luck
stay safe and hope you can return soon.
jooonyer blows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>To our Fort Hood Sgt. I just want to say thanks for
all the things you do to keep us safe. I wish for you the best of luck
stay safe and hope you can return soon.
your f*cking idiot no first class sgt would be on topix bragging that he is a first class sgt, he is a douchbag that use to use the name cagn if anything he is disrespecting a real sgt, but i dont expect anything less from jr fans you all live in your fantasy world by the way when is that f*g jr gunna come out of the closet and admit he likes sucking c*ck
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

jooonyer blows wrote:
<quoted text>
your f*cking idiot no first class sgt would be on topix bragging that he is a first class sgt, he is a douchbag that use to use the name cagn if anything he is disrespecting a real sgt, but i dont expect anything less from jr fans you all live in your fantasy world by the way when is that f*g jr gunna come out of the closet and admit he likes sucking c*ck
You sure are one nasy azz person.Who gives a shit if this person from KT wants to switch up names..no didderent than your constant bunch of ranting Jr BS.
Why don't you go get a freaking life , leave other ppl the phuck alone for a change? TOO much to ask 4 from your snobby ass?
Yet YOU are one of those, who trash folks, then have the balls to throw off on Jr. and his fans..Hmm so you tell me who the REAL IDIOT here is.
I'll tell ya ! it's you ! Get a grip, enjoy the race , learn to love life...you'll live stronger, longer. ;-)
GO JR... I'm gonna enjoy no matter who wins!
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

nasty...different
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

jooonyer blows wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an IDIOT!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Judged:

jooonyer blows wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you picked a fine name for yourself
jooonyer blows ,,,You sure do blow.You called me an idiot but I noticed you have folks calling you the idiot.You run your big mouth about Jr and your probley a big loser with nothing. I doubt if you even have a job.....People like you make me want to puke.....What Jr and his fans do is not a dam bit of your business the quicker you except that the better off you will be. Get a life ...Your not making any friends with that biggggggggggggg Mouth...You just keep it blowingggggg....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••