NOTEBOOK: Kahne, RPM come unglued

NOTEBOOK: Kahne, RPM come unglued

There are 3 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Oct 21, 2010, titled NOTEBOOK: Kahne, RPM come unglued. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

Kasey Kahne's tenure at Richard Petty Motorsports comes to an abrupt end. Tony Stewart has some nice things to say about Jimmie Johnson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2010
I wonder if Debi's head will explode when she reads what Tony has to say about Jimmie....
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Probably.
Diane

Ashburn, VA

#3 Oct 21, 2010
He doesn't mean what he said he's just being politically correct. XD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Petty Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
News NASCAR Suspends Corey Lajoie (Oct '13) Oct '13 snow 3
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
Richard PETTY Chassis for sale no reserve on ebay (Dec '10) Dec '10 Chaplain Steve 1
News Richard Petty Motorsports Purchased From Gillett (Dec '10) Dec '10 Grogan 3
News NASCAR: Kahne sick to his stomach and of his car (Oct '10) Nov '10 A real fan 11
More from around the web