Harvick wins when Earnhardt runs out of gas

May 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Missourian

Dale Earnhardt Jr. closed out a day of wild finishes Sunday by running out of gas a half-lap short of snapping his nearly three-year losing streak.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Well, its just a damn shame that almost dont count for nothing, cause Jr almost won the 600! But he came up short with not one thing to be ashamed of, him and Steve rolled the dice and lost......this time. Jr ran a hell of a race! And just like in Nationwide, the Ford boys have got one hell of an engine in Cup. Most races at Charlotte get boring cause its so damn long, but this race held my attention, lots of good racing from a host of drivers was what I saw. Cudos to Greg Biffle, fought adversity and came back and lead laps and was a threat to win, again, gas mileage, played into his demise, just like Jr. Great race!! Hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did. Jrs gonna git him a win or two, that team is so close they can smell it. Mr Hendrick knew what he was doing!!!
Ha Ha IGNORANT NATION

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

CAGN wrote:
Well, its just a damn shame that almost dont count for nothing, cause Jr almost won the 600! But he came up short with not one thing to be ashamed of, him and Steve rolled the dice and lost......this time. Jr ran a hell of a race! And just like in Nationwide, the Ford boys have got one hell of an engine in Cup. Most races at Charlotte get boring cause its so damn long, but this race held my attention, lots of good racing from a host of drivers was what I saw. Cudos to Greg Biffle, fought adversity and came back and lead laps and was a threat to win, again, gas mileage, played into his demise, just like Jr. Great race!! Hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did. Jrs gonna git him a win or two, that team is so close they can smell it. Mr Hendrick knew what he was doing!!!
Yeah, screw Mark Martin so the spoiled stuttering idiot can finally get off his lazy ass and perform. What pathetic POS's Jr. and his fans are.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

I do not like Harvick. like he said, he complained & bitched the entire race. I do not have any respect for him, the way he talks to his pit crew. but it was a relief not to see horse mouth Edwards & Vanilla JJ win. Both of them think they are sooooo great!!!. congrats to Harvick.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
I do not like Harvick. like he said, he complained & bitched the entire race. I do not have any respect for him, the way he talks to his pit crew. but it was a relief not to see horse mouth Edwards & Vanilla JJ win. Both of them think they are sooooo great!!!. congrats to Harvick.
I get what your sayin. Did you hear how Greg Biffle was talking to his folks?? Thats what frustration does, it causes a lot of heteful things being daid. But its their world, those things happen. I recall someone commenting on Jrs talking shit to his folks, just like Harvick and Biffle. They all do it and some Jr haters use that as some sort of measuring stick. Well, heres two examples in KH and GB. We all kinow Kyle and Kurt can let her rip, it happems, its childish to use that as ammunition against a driver when they ALL do it. Just listen to the radio channels you can get online, they raise hell sometimes!!
J0HN3YxB

Chelsea, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Ha Ha IGNORANT NATION wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, screw Mark Martin so the spoiled stuttering idiot can finally get off his lazy ass and perform. What pathetic POS's Jr. and his fans are.
Real mature just to call someone pathetic just because they pull for a certain driver, but hey its ok cuz odds are Juniors doing better thsan your driver this year sitting there in 4th in points.
J0HN3YxB

Chelsea, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
They thin they are so great cuz they are. lol
TheNewKingJJ48

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
R u serious? Yur comparin' "No Time" Edwards to Mr. Five Time Johnson?! You're more nuttier than a porta-potty at a peanut festival. A lil' 411 for ya, pal, Edwards thinks he's great but Johnson KNOWS he is. Btw, it's not Vanilla...it's French Vanilla, tard.
J0HN3YxB

Chelsea, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

TheNewKingJJ48 wrote:
<quoted text>R u serious? Yur comparin' "No Time" Edwards to Mr. Five Time Johnson?! You're more nuttier than a porta-potty at a peanut festival. A lil' 411 for ya, pal, Edwards thinks he's great but Johnson KNOWS he is. Btw, it's not Vanilla...it's French Vanilla, tard.
Edwards is a future champion too and I don't have to say anything about 5 time.
Mr.Hendrick

Pennsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
Sorry, but in what bizarro universe isn't Jimmie Johnson considered great? I don't get what people want from him. I've never heard him be anything but nice and humble with fans and fellow racers. Why the hate?
Justin

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

I am not a Hendrick fan,,, always a earnhardt fan so i hated gordon and all of hendricks cars....BUT JJ is the most respectful and successful driver ive ever seen...

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

All you haters can say whatever you want to but the fact remains, Jr. has run well enough this year that he is solidly in fourth place in the points. His performance in the 600 was outstanding. The fact he was leading at the end is proof that he does have what it takes to run the long races and keep his concentration. I'm not predicting anything for him but if continues to run as well as he has, he'll win a race or two.
Lisaaa

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Kasey Kahne should have won that race! I really dislike Kevin Harvick...A LOT.
joooonyerblows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

joonyer has more than double the amount of lucky dog awards this year than anyone else hmmmmm
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

joooonyerblows wrote:
joonyer has more than double the amount of lucky dog awards this year than anyone else hmmmmm
Im gonna pull a jim and ask, please provide a link to prove that claim.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

joooonyerblows wrote:
NASCAR should just call it the Jr award.
Lisaaa

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! That's so true!
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it guys, and Ill shut up. If your gonna make these accusations then provide proof that its true. Otherwise its just bullshit from a haters keyboard.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Ok, According to Wikipedia,Kyle Bush has the lead in most Lucky Dogs used in one race..5. Jr is tied with three with 11 other drivers, way down on the list. They do not provide data to verify what driver has the most overall Lucky Dogs. But with Kyle Busch also being in the list of seven drivers going on to win a race after receiving the Lucky Dog, Id say ol Shrub has the lead hands down in that category. So there children, look it up for yourself. Jr has not received the most Lucky Dogs and they shouldnt have named it the Jr award. So git your shit straight or drink you a glass of shut the hell up......haters!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it guys, and Ill shut up. If your gonna make these accusations then provide proof that its true. Otherwise its just bullshit from a haters keyboard.
You sound very angry. You sound look into a Jr fan club anger management group therapy class.

http://www.claremonteap.com/Anger_Management_...
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that award goes to Kyle Bush!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••