Auto Club drops Cup race to 400 miles

Auto Club drops Cup race to 400 miles

There are 2 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Auto Club drops Cup race to 400 miles. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

Auto Club Speedway announced Tuesday it will shorten its Sprint Cup Series race from 500 miles to 400 for the 2011 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

A real Snoozer

Thailand

#1 Jan 18, 2011
It will still put me to sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#3 Jan 20, 2011
oh dear... we need to get out calculators out to figure out how to have Jimmie win this race again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Childress Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski (Nov '14) Nov '14 freadrich 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
News Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
More from around the web