Welcome To The World of Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Jan 23, 2011 Full story: Bleacher Report 37

Just for a moment, try and imagine this. You are 36 years old, you drive a race car for a living and you have won 13 total races at Daytona - apparently without talent.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“YA dont know ..........do ya??”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 26, 2011
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it's all these so called "haters" fault. Poor lit'l jr has so much pressure thrown upon him!!! I just bet he cries and cries as he cashes those big checks. Oh, I forgot, it's not his fault, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault, no matter what the situation is for poor, poor misunderstood jr.....LMAO!! There is an old saying "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". Maybe jr should get out of the kitchen!! As far as the majority of "talented and proven" drivers that will never accomplish the things that jr has, well, maybe they weren't give the EQUAL opportunity that has been thrust upon jr. He has been GIVEN the best, time to get off the pot, and perform. But, then again, maybe he is performing at his best.
LMAO, heres another one trying to say something profound, but fails miserably!!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#22 Jan 26, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, heres another one trying to say something profound, but fails miserably!!
Truth hurts, doesn't it.....Funny how jr is the only one with pressure!!! All jr has to do is show up at the track, and ride around on Sunday. There is no pressure on him to qualify, not like the "go or go homers" trying to make ends meet. There's no pressure on jr to win, not like the majority of drivers and teams, to secure the ride and sponsors for the rest of the racing season. There's no pressure on jr to make the chase,'cause he'll be back next year with reports spouting off about how is "on the road back". There's no pressure on jr to worry about what his wife and family will do if something would happen to him. Pressure, yeah, jr has more pressure on him than anyone in the civilized world. Here is a driver that has finished out of the top 20 for 2 straight years, yet, he is to some people, the face of NASCAR. Pressure, jr has no pressure on him, or the talent to compete with the likes of the majority of the drivers at all levels in NASCAR.

Location hidden

#23 Jan 26, 2011
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts, doesn't it.....Funny how jr is the only one with pressure!!! All jr has to do is show up at the track, and ride around on Sunday. There is no pressure on him to qualify, not like the "go or go homers" trying to make ends meet. There's no pressure on jr to win, not like the majority of drivers and teams, to secure the ride and sponsors for the rest of the racing season. There's no pressure on jr to make the chase,'cause he'll be back next year with reports spouting off about how is "on the road back". There's no pressure on jr to worry about what his wife and family will do if something would happen to him. Pressure, yeah, jr has more pressure on him than anyone in the civilized world. Here is a driver that has finished out of the top 20 for 2 straight years, yet, he is to some people, the face of NASCAR. Pressure, jr has no pressure on him, or the talent to compete with the likes of the majority of the drivers at all levels in NASCAR.
You failed to say something interesting and worth while. We have all heard these same arguments over and over again and again. Jeff Hammond, you do know who he is dont you??, was talking about Jr on the testing broadcast last week, he described Jr as talented, I take what someone like Jeff Hammond says with a lot more validity than with the ignorant posts that appear here. Jr is not my favorite, but his doubters are way to unfair with the crap they post here.Its really amusing!! Did you read the article? Lots of facts in it, all in Jrs favor. Be open minded friend, Jr isnt the best but he isnt the worst either.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 26, 2011
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
READ THE ARTICLE, THATS THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER, or does the truth hurt you????????
Mary Thompson

Franklin, NC

#25 Jan 26, 2011
snow wrote:
<quoted text>The rating went up because most people was
wanting to see Jimmie knocked off his perch.I was rooting for Happy Harvick myself.
The answer to your question : Why were the ratings up for the race....

Due to the fact that Jr. was there....

The points were so close we all wonted to see 48 loose! And pull for Jr. to win.
Smoke2008

Bristol, CT

#26 Jan 26, 2011
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it's all these so called "haters" fault. Poor lit'l jr has so much pressure thrown upon him!!! I just bet he cries and cries as he cashes those big checks. Oh, I forgot, it's not his fault, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault, no matter what the situation is for poor, poor misunderstood jr.....LMAO!! There is an old saying "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". Maybe jr should get out of the kitchen!! As far as the majority of "talented and proven" drivers that will never accomplish the things that jr has, well, maybe they weren't give the EQUAL opportunity that has been thrust upon jr. He has been GIVEN the best, time to get off the pot, and perform. But, then again, maybe he is performing at his best.
Ya know if you ever learn how to read and comprehend, it'll be a miracle. Of course the majority of the fault lies with Junior for the past few years. He's the driver. He's sucked. But no other driver out there is expected to do as much. Unrealistic expectations from Nascar,the media and people like YOU to be a savior for a sport that has, let's face it, taken a beating in their television ratings and lost a lot of fan base, because of some of the stupidest decisions I have ever witnessed (the Chase, the COT and Toyota at the top of list))have made the accomplishments he has seem insignificant. You're wrong. They are not. The fact that you can't pass them off as such pisses you off to no end, doesn't it?. And I bet he LAUGHS all the way to the bank, Sweetie.

One more thing. He will never be his father. EVER. There is no race driver alive or yet to be born that will ever be able to make that claim. And I'm not talking championships and wins either. So drop that argument. It's ridiculous.
Barnabus

Katy, TX

#27 Jan 26, 2011
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a great point. We keep hearing about the pressure Jr is under, but he really isn't under any pressure to perform, he has a guaranteed ride no matter how crappy his performance is.

Don't you love how some come here just to keep telling you that you have failed at making a point just because they don't like what you had to say?

Location hidden

#28 Jan 26, 2011
Barnabus wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a great point. We keep hearing about the pressure Jr is under, but he really isn't under any pressure to perform, he has a guaranteed ride no matter how crappy his performance is.
Don't you love how some come here just to keep telling you that you have failed at making a point just because they don't like what you had to say?
At the rate NASCAR drivers get paid, they all should feel some sort of pressure. But how do you justify stating Jr. has no pressure to perform? Thats the only pressure he has, to perform!! NASCAR and the media are the hype mongers, not Jr. Im in big hopes of seeing some good racing this year. Im not a member of Jr Nation but I kinda hope he wins a few this year. I hope the racing is so tight that we have multiple winners and the chase is up for grabs more than it ever has been. Somehow, I feel like the 18 team will unseat the 48. Kyle has to focus only on the Sprint Cup title this year, that could mean trouble for everybody. This year hold a lot of potential for many drivers in NASCAR, even Jr.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#29 Jan 26, 2011
Barnabus wrote:
<quoted text>
You should love it, you keep saying the same thing over and over. Jr. keeps having a guaranteed ride because he keeps finishing in the top thirty five. If he didn't, he would have to qualify on speed like the go or go homers. That's fairly simple but seems a little too complex for some of you haters. Naw, I still say what has most of you haters pissed off is you were Jr. fans in the early days and you think he has let you down personnally. Your wittle feelings are hurt that old Jr. didn't turn out to be bigger than life like his daddy and now you don't have anyone to put on your pedistal. Jr. didn't turn out to be the second coming of Dale Sr. or pretend to be and that burns your ass. He's successful without being the "intimidator" for you and you feel short changed. He's not "junkyard dog mean" for you like Sr. was so you feel like he doesn't deserve what he's made for himself and of himself. Well, you gonna have to keep whining a while longer. Jr. just said he's going to be here for a while yet.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 26, 2011
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>You should love it, you keep saying the same thing over and over. Jr. keeps having a guaranteed ride because he keeps finishing in the top thirty five. If he didn't, he would have to qualify on speed like the go or go homers. That's fairly simple but seems a little too complex for some of you haters. Naw, I still say what has most of you haters pissed off is you were Jr. fans in the early days and you think he has let you down personnally. Your wittle feelings are hurt that old Jr. didn't turn out to be bigger than life like his daddy and now you don't have anyone to put on your pedistal. Jr. didn't turn out to be the second coming of Dale Sr. or pretend to be and that burns your ass. He's successful without being the "intimidator" for you and you feel short changed. He's not "junkyard dog mean" for you like Sr. was so you feel like he doesn't deserve what he's made for himself and of himself. Well, you gonna have to keep whining a while longer. Jr. just said he's going to be here for a while yet.
Barnabus does nothing but repeat the same stuff over and over. Hes got one arguement and he whips that horse to death. Jr aint goin nowhere, I kinda like the sound of that. I think your right, former fans who are disgruntled cause Jr aint aggressive like his Dad. The haters cant even be real, they give Jr credit for nothing.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#31 Jan 27, 2011
3TOES wrote:
Wasn't the ratings up for the last race to close the 2010 season, or am I mistaken?? At last look, jr was no where to be found in the "race for the chase", so why were the ratings up???
You are the one talking about the ratings
going up so why are you asking me about ratings.?????? I could care less about where the rating are up or down.....

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#32 Jan 27, 2011
How 'bout this all you blind leading the blind pathetic jr fans...I just stopped by NASCAR's site, and here is one of the top stories featuring the "gingerhead" spouting off about how the races are too long..LMAO Well it is no wonder he wants the races shorter, jr was the LAST of all drivers in finishing races in 2009 and close to the bottom last season!!! Before you start jumping down my throat, go check it out, it is all documented on NASCAR....He He He... Go get 'um jr, keep up the good work, not only are you the most overrated driver of all time you are the funniest driver in NASCAR, AND without even trying!! Ahhh, another no win season for jr just over the horizon...

Location hidden

#33 Jan 27, 2011
3TOES wrote:
How 'bout this all you blind leading the blind pathetic jr fans...I just stopped by NASCAR's site, and here is one of the top stories featuring the "gingerhead" spouting off about how the races are too long..LMAO Well it is no wonder he wants the races shorter, jr was the LAST of all drivers in finishing races in 2009 and close to the bottom last season!!! Before you start jumping down my throat, go check it out, it is all documented on NASCAR....He He He... Go get 'um jr, keep up the good work, not only are you the most overrated driver of all time you are the funniest driver in NASCAR, AND without even trying!! Ahhh, another no win season for jr just over the horizon...
Dude, your making a mountain out of a mole hill. The main race Jr wanted shortened was Pocono. I agree with him, Pocono is to long. And again, Im not a Jr Nationer, just you haters jump on every little thing you think you find to discredit Jr. The idea was already in the works so it wasnt Jrs original idea anyway. So sorry to bust your little bubble there 3TOES, it dont take much to excite you does it? But thanks for turning me on to a good article, theres a couple more Im gonna read on that site too, have a good day!!

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#34 Jan 27, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, your making a mountain out of a mole hill. The main race Jr wanted shortened was Pocono. I agree with him, Pocono is to long. And again, Im not a Jr Nationer, just you haters jump on every little thing you think you find to discredit Jr. The idea was already in the works so it wasnt Jrs original idea anyway. So sorry to bust your little bubble there 3TOES, it dont take much to excite you does it? But thanks for turning me on to a good article, theres a couple more Im gonna read on that site too, have a good day!!
Just curious, concerning your name, do know Autocad??
Wang

Bowling Green, SC

#35 Jan 27, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, your making a mountain out of a mole hill. The main race Jr wanted shortened was Pocono. I agree with him, Pocono is to long. And again, Im not a Jr Nationer, just you haters jump on every little thing you think you find to discredit Jr. The idea was already in the works so it wasnt Jrs original idea anyway. So sorry to bust your little bubble there 3TOES, it dont take much to excite you does it? But thanks for turning me on to a good article, theres a couple more Im gonna read on that site too, have a good day!!
Hohohoho, you so funny. Dare Jl. and "oliginar idea" in same sentence. Now that vely funny.
Hohohoho
Hilton Head

United States

#36 Jan 27, 2011
Next time he gets on the pole maybe Nascar can shorten the race to one lap so he can have a legitimate shot at winning one. FYI Whoyakidding, I've always been a Stewart fan never a Jr fan.
Wang

United States

#37 Jan 28, 2011
Hilton Head wrote:
Next time he gets on the pole maybe Nascar can shorten the race to one lap so he can have a legitimate shot at winning one. FYI Whoyakidding, I've always been a Stewart fan never a Jr fan.
Raughing out roud!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Childress Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
News Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
More from around the web