Harvick on a hot streak; Earnhardt is...

Harvick on a hot streak; Earnhardt is not

There are 12 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Harvick on a hot streak; Earnhardt is not. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

Who's hot Kevin Harvick. He's working on a streak of 10 consecutive top-10 finishes, including last week's third-place finish at Kansas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2010
why should Jr worry about it if his fans don't care about his pathetic performance?
annie

New Hope, VA

#2 Oct 7, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
why should Jr worry about it if his fans don't care about his pathetic performance?
It really bothers you that Dale Jr fans love him win or lose. Guess you will just have to live with the fact Dale Jr fans do not care what Dale Jr haters say.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#3 Oct 7, 2010
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
It really bothers you that Dale Jr fans love him win or lose. Guess you will just have to live with the fact Dale Jr fans do not care what Dale Jr haters say.
i guess you will to have to live with the fact that Jr is a lazy deadbeat
NASCAR Guy

Grass Valley, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Lazy, unmotivated, inept. But, his fans don't care if he is only good for 23rd place. So, why should he?

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Regardless of what jr does the rest of his career, he is already in the NASCAR HOF, AND on the first ballot,'cause as stated by many jr fans, it doesn't matter what jr does, they will stand behind their boy.....isn't that called "Blind Faith"??? All Hail jr!!!! All Hail jr!!!!
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2010
NASCAR Guy wrote:
Lazy, unmotivated, inept. But, his fans don't care if he is only good for 23rd place. So, why should he?
Jr said last year at his MPD award speech as long as he keeps winning the award that he would continue to show up at the race track. he didn't lie because that's all he's done is show up
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 10, 2010
I thought this forum was about Harvick also.
What happened ?? He has not even been discussed.

I like Harvick and it's great to see him doing
so well.
annie

New Hope, VA

#8 Oct 10, 2010
Snow wrote:
I thought this forum was about Harvick also.
What happened ?? He has not even been discussed.
I like Harvick and it's great to see him doing
so well.
Dale Jr haters just like to bash Dale Jr, I don't think they know there is 42 other drivers in the races!!
NASCAR Guy

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2010
Yeah, 42 real drivers and one pseudo-driver who is just a marketing machine riding on daddy's coat tail. He has the best of everything, but simply stumbles and bumbles around the track.
Elizabeth

Dunedin, FL

#10 Oct 10, 2010
Don't ya know Nascar guy, Hendricks and his other teams are the reason Jr isn't driving well. He's been testing for them.
NASCAR Guy

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Jr isn't good enough to test anything. The last person JJ, Gordon, and Martin are going to for racing advice and testing is Jr.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2010
Jr is more help than people give him credit for. Jr is showing his teammates what not to do from a driver's standpoint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Childress Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul '16 RichK 2
News NASCAR driver apologizes for fight Jun '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 4
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski (Nov '14) Nov '14 freadrich 1
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
More from around the web