Ray Evernham says Dale Earnhardt Jr. needs to commit to giving better ...

Aug 24, 2010 Full story: Scene Daily 93

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has struggled for the second consecutive year at Hendrick Motorsports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Add Ray Evernham, 3 time Winston Cup Championship to the long, long list of people vilified by Jr Nation for daring to speak the truth. Yesterday they had dreams of R.E. coming out of retirement to right the sinking ship that is Jr's career; today they'll be happy with nothing less than his head on a platter.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2010
Nicely said Ray.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Well finally the truth is knwon....It is Ray Everham's fault that jr is failing!!!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 25, 2010
3TOES wrote:
Well finally the truth is knwon....It is Ray Everham's fault that jr is failing!!!!
Ray's skirt chasing wrecked his marriage.He don't need to mouth off about anyone the
sinful life he had while he had a very ill child.

Sunman, IN

#6 Aug 25, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Ray's skirt chasing wrecked his marriage.He don't need to mouth off about anyone the
That's like saying a man that gets a parking ticket can't speak out against drunk driving. Two totally different things. And who's to say that everyone isn't better off since his first marriage ended? He obviously didn't love his wife that much, and who wants to be married to someone who doesn't love you. Ray's "sinful life"(LOL) has no bearing on his critique of Jr's communication.

Sunman, IN

#7 Aug 25, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Very true. He leads a hypocrite life. When people think of Nascar and Ray Everham adulterer is always the first thought of many.
How is he a hypocrite?
Bernie

San Antonio, TX

#8 Aug 25, 2010
Ray also said "Hes talented enough to win races. Hes talented enough to win championships."

I agree with everything Ray said!
Bernie

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 25, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Very true. He leads a hypocrite life. When people think of Nascar and Ray Everham adulterer is always the first thought of many.
Erin is a dum dum who would marry an adulterer with no clear morals?
Smoke2008

Bristol, CT

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Bernie wrote:
<quoted text>Erin is a dum dum who would marry an adulterer with no clear morals?
No, Erin is a goldigger, who slept her way into a ride. Problem is she has no talent.
overr88ted

AOL

#11 Aug 25, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Ray's skirt chasing wrecked his marriage.He don't need to mouth off about anyone the
lol so funny someone says something bad about jooonyer and automatically they are labeled bad its so sad but funny
You get over it

Katy, TX

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Bernie wrote:
Ray also said "Hes talented enough to win races. Hes talented enough to win championships."
Yeah, he did say those things...
Shows how out of touch he is, doesn't it?
Darcie

Mukwonago, WI

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Evernham isn't the only person who's said Jr needs to improve his communication skills. And he's also right when he says no good comes from doing nothing but
b itching. Listen to Jr and Lance during a race. Jr is always complaining about something with the car, but he cannot intelligently explain what the problem is and Lance does nothing but b itch back. Who's fault is that? Evernham is right that Jr cannot be aggravated all the time and be successful. So, where is Evernham saying anything but the truth? We all know Jr, for whatever reason, knows there are problems with his car, but he cannot verbalize what those things are. A great driver can do those things. Like someone recently said, Jimmie Johnson can dissect a car into ten different parts, when talking about the problems his car is experiencing. Jr just can't do that, and he expects his cars to be perfect for him to drive, all without he being able to provide any, but the most simple, of input. You can't win in this series by just saying "it's loose in two but tight in three". That just don't cut it in today's race car.
marissa

Stillwater, OK

#14 Aug 25, 2010
Bernie wrote:
^5. The club of nitwits forgot to add that. hahahahahaha!
marissa

Stillwater, OK

#15 Aug 25, 2010
Steve wrote:
Money talks she needed a connection and he was the one who provided it.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Smoke2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Erin is a goldigger, who slept her way into a ride. Problem is she has no talent.
Yes she did . She broke up another home before Ray got into the picture. Remember how angry Ray got when
the media found out. He even denied it for a while.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Aug 26, 2010
overr88ted wrote:
<quoted text>
lol so funny someone says something bad about jooonyer and automatically they are labeled bad its so sad but funny
I never labeled him over his remark, Ray did that to himself. Ray was not much of a driver himself back in the day,Crew chief yes and bed hopper yes.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#18 Aug 26, 2010
And after all the reamrks about Ray, Dale Sr. remains a saint. Now that is the pot calling the kettle balck!!! My My, how earnhardt fans love to spout off about everyone's elses fault, but they seem not to be able to view their own messiah's faults. Hail Hail to the earnhardts!!!! Kyle, Kyle, Kyle THE NEW 3!!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Florham Park, NJ

#19 Aug 26, 2010
3TOES wrote:
And after all the reamrks about Ray, Dale Sr. remains a saint. Now that is the pot calling the kettle balck!!! My My, how earnhardt fans love to spout off about everyone's elses fault, but they seem not to be able to view their own messiah's faults. Hail Hail to the earnhardts!!!! Kyle, Kyle, Kyle THE NEW 3!!!
Kyle the new and improved Intimidator!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Aug 26, 2010
WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kyle the new and improved Intimidator!
Kyle Kyle
the the new attitudeer. He tops them all.
annie

Dayton, VA

#21 Aug 26, 2010
3TOES wrote:
Kyle Bush will NEVER NEVER NEVER be the man Dale Sr was, Dale Sr could never have been stupid enough to say I dumped him! Kyle is nothing but a spoiled brat! Pay back is coming can't wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Revelocity Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart: Who Has a Shot at ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Two4Fan 15

Revelocity Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE