Stewart Wins A Wild One At Talladega

Tony Stewart will end his final year with Joe Gibbs Racing with at least one victory before he moves on to start his own Sprint Cup Series team next year. Full Story
Greg

Batesville, AR

#1 Oct 8, 2008
Nascar says that if you are forced under the yellow line on the last lap then it is ok and that is exactly what Tony Stewart did to Regan Smith. Tony stewart forced Regan Smith under the yellow line and crossed the finish line first and he was above the yellow line so therefore Regan Smith is the true winner of the October 5, 2008 NASCAR Talladega Race.

also you pronounce it Tal-la-de-ga not Tal-la-da-ga!!!!!!!!!
Get it right people!!!!!!
Good Grief Charlie Brown

AOL

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Ok we will go with the fact that Tony FORCED Smith below the yellow line...Smith still ADVANCED HIS POSITION WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED IN DEGA OR DAYTONA! Tony did the same thing at Daytona 7 years or so ago and paid for it the way Smith did... to the back of the pack baby! If Smith would have just got back in line in 2nd position after he was FORCED there I do not think he would have been sent to the back of the pack! JPM got forced in the same race and he got right back in line and no one got in trouble for it.

My second deal is this: Everyone brings up the truck race in 07 and blah blah blah did the same thing and so being that happened they THOUGHT they could do it this past Sunday..I am sorry don't think freaking know what your doing before you do it! That was his mistake for thinking and not knowing!

Third: These guys were handed out and told at the drivers meeting DO NOT CROSS THE YELLOW LINE! He did just that and then ADVANCED his position which is a no no and has been for a few years! Why are people having a hard time with it..so he was FORCED as you all say but the problem is he ADVANCED his postion he didn't just try to get back into line and try again or just be happy with second he got freaking greedy and THOUGHT he could do what he did.

And those who are unhappy with Tony's win and giving him crap for it...are you serious?? It was the powers to be that called the winner not Tony so be PO'ed at NASCAR for the call and the rules.
14 GIRL

Cullman, AL

#3 Oct 8, 2008
Tony did not force cry-baby Smith under the yellow line, he had plenty of room.
He went under the yellow line on purpose, obviously the little shitass does not know Nascar at all!!! Therefore should not even be on the track for that matter.
Montoilet

Ontario, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2008
cheaters
Trampee

Concord, NC

#5 Oct 8, 2008
Tony has a cute butt.
Trampee

Concord, NC

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Hahahahhah
Trampee

Concord, NC

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Very slappable. Hahahaha. I'm stopping now. Promise.
GO FASTER I HEAR BANJOS

Cookeville, TN

#10 Oct 8, 2008
14 GIRL wrote:
Tony did not force cry-baby Smith under the yellow line, he had plenty of room.
He went under the yellow line on purpose, obviously the little shitass does not know Nascar at all!!! Therefore should not even be on the track for that matter.
You're right, if he can't learn the rules, he needs to go! And yes I do believe he was starting to cry when they interviewed him after the race. Grow up!
the one

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2008
lol
the one

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2008
I'm just glad T finally won one. He was long overdue. Indiana must be luck for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Regan Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... Apr '14 ramfan9 1
President Obama should move to the center on tw... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 16
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Vickers doing NASCAR double duty, more notes (Jun '13) Jun '13 RacingFan20 1
NASCAR: Phoenix Racing wants Regan Smith, AJ Al... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Super 1
Winners & Losers: Denny Hamlin comes up big, Da... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Jorge 4
•••
•••

Regan Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••