Budweiser Shootout Lineup Set. Dale Jr Has Pole

Feb 12, 2011 Full story: Associated Content 140

With the Shootout lineup set we can get ready for some action. Dale Earnhardt Jr picked the right Budweiser Bottle to earn the pole and will be joined by his good friend Tony Stewart on the front row.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Robert

Beckley, WV

#122 Feb 17, 2011
booyaa wrote:
<quoted text>plz tell me how you can fix a race??? How can u get 43+ drivers to do that?? Oh that's right u can't!
Do you really think jj won that many years in a row ???? Come on no one is that naive
annie

Orange, VA

#124 Feb 18, 2011
You people are complete pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans. Everyone knows NASCAR does NOT fix races how pathetic. People can't you come up with something better to talk about? Just my opinion you are entitled to yours.
Have a good day
well

Jerseyville, IL

#125 Feb 18, 2011
oh well.......
Jim

Merrimack, NH

#126 Feb 18, 2011
annie wrote:
You people are complete pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans. Everyone knows NASCAR does NOT fix races how pathetic. People can't you come up with something better to talk about? Just my opinion you are entitled to yours.
Have a good day
I agree with you.

Some Jr. fans are completely pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans.

NASCAR doesn't fix races.

Can't Jr. fans come up with something better that using vulgarity, words like "jealous" or "haters" and please stop making excuses.

and.....

I am entiled to my opinion, but most of the time what I state are facts.
Hilton Head

United States

#127 Feb 18, 2011
booyaa wrote:
<quoted text> plz tell me how you can fix a race??? How can u get 43+ drivers to do that?? Oh that's right u can't!
They did it last year when he finished first in the Nationwide race at Daytona in the #3 car. It was obvious when Kyle pitted right before the final lap because he wasn't going to be a part of Nascars made up race like Logano sitting on Juniors bumper and not even attempting to pass him for the win. Anyone who watched Junior finally cross the finish line first and not do a burnout for his faithful followers using the excuse that he didn't want to tear up the car can honestly say that the race wasn't given to him I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell to you. Even during the post race interviews it was obvious that he and the other drivers knew that it was all for show.
annie

Penn Laird, VA

#128 Feb 18, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
Some Jr. fans are completely pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans.
NASCAR doesn't fix races.
Can't Jr. fans come up with something better that using vulgarity, words like "jealous" or "haters" and please stop making excuses.
and.....
I am entiled to my opinion, but most of the time what I state are facts.
Facts according to Jim?
Robert

Beckley, WV

#129 Feb 18, 2011
annie wrote:
You people are complete pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans. Everyone knows NASCAR does NOT fix races how pathetic. People can't you come up with something better to talk about? Just my opinion you are entitled to yours.
Have a good day
And my opinion is that you are a complete and total twit!!! Just my opinion have a nice day moron
Jim

Merrimack, NH

#130 Feb 18, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts according to Jim?
Facts are facts.

Sorry you don't like them, but sometimes the truth hurts.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#132 Feb 18, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts.
Sorry you don't like them, but sometimes the truth hurts.
Hey Jim you try to pick a fight with every Dale Jr fan, No thanks
I will not fight with you. You just do your thing without me.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#133 Feb 18, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
And my opinion is that you are a complete and total twit!!! Just my opinion have a nice day moron
Well who peed in your on your parade?

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#134 Feb 19, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you don't hear people talk about how great they are...
Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#135 Feb 19, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
There talented at something.....Kind of like how the rest of us feel about jimmie...lol welcome to the 2011 season.
checkered flag

Spring Hill, FL

#136 Feb 19, 2011
Junior is done. He can't produce as much as a popcorn fart anymore.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#137 Feb 19, 2011
Good morning everyone.

“I rest my case!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#138 Feb 19, 2011
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Hey Emma. Hope you have been well.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#139 Feb 19, 2011
Doesn't seem like JR's heart is in it anymore.
troll fodder

Mooresville, NC

#140 Feb 19, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
Great post!!!
Robert

Beckley, WV

#141 Feb 19, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
Lol he has talent even close to guys that drive in the sprint series. I'm not a hater, just tellin it like it is

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#142 Feb 19, 2011
Luv4Racing wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Emma. Hope you have been well.
Hi. I'm doing good. Hope you are well too.
Robert

Beckley, WV

#143 Feb 19, 2011
checkered flag wrote:
Junior is done. He can't produce as much as a popcorn fart anymore.
Like ever could ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Regan Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ramfan9 1
President Obama should move to the center on tw... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 16
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Vickers doing NASCAR double duty, more notes (Jun '13) Jun '13 RacingFan20 1
NASCAR: Phoenix Racing wants Regan Smith, AJ Al... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Super 1
Winners & Losers: Denny Hamlin comes up big, Da... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Jorge 4
More from around the web