Budweiser Shootout Lineup Set. Dale Jr Has Pole

Feb 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

With the Shootout lineup set we can get ready for some action. Dale Earnhardt Jr picked the right Budweiser Bottle to earn the pole and will be joined by his good friend Tony Stewart on the front row.

Comments
121 - 140 of 140 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2011
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Robert

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

booyaa wrote:
<quoted text>plz tell me how you can fix a race??? How can u get 43+ drivers to do that?? Oh that's right u can't!
Do you really think jj won that many years in a row ???? Come on no one is that naive
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

You people are complete pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans. Everyone knows NASCAR does NOT fix races how pathetic. People can't you come up with something better to talk about? Just my opinion you are entitled to yours.
Have a good day
well

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

oh well.......
Jim

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

annie wrote:
You people are complete pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans. Everyone knows NASCAR does NOT fix races how pathetic. People can't you come up with something better to talk about? Just my opinion you are entitled to yours.
Have a good day
I agree with you.

Some Jr. fans are completely pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans.

NASCAR doesn't fix races.

Can't Jr. fans come up with something better that using vulgarity, words like "jealous" or "haters" and please stop making excuses.

and.....

I am entiled to my opinion, but most of the time what I state are facts.
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

booyaa wrote:
<quoted text> plz tell me how you can fix a race??? How can u get 43+ drivers to do that?? Oh that's right u can't!
They did it last year when he finished first in the Nationwide race at Daytona in the #3 car. It was obvious when Kyle pitted right before the final lap because he wasn't going to be a part of Nascars made up race like Logano sitting on Juniors bumper and not even attempting to pass him for the win. Anyone who watched Junior finally cross the finish line first and not do a burnout for his faithful followers using the excuse that he didn't want to tear up the car can honestly say that the race wasn't given to him I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell to you. Even during the post race interviews it was obvious that he and the other drivers knew that it was all for show.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
Some Jr. fans are completely pathetic sorry excuses for NASCAR fans.
NASCAR doesn't fix races.
Can't Jr. fans come up with something better that using vulgarity, words like "jealous" or "haters" and please stop making excuses.
and.....
I am entiled to my opinion, but most of the time what I state are facts.
Facts according to Jim?
Robert

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

annie wrote:
Have a good day
And my opinion is that you are a complete and total twit!!! Just my opinion have a nice day moron
Jim

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts according to Jim?
Facts are facts.

Sorry you don't like them, but sometimes the truth hurts.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts.
Sorry you don't like them, but sometimes the truth hurts.
Hey Jim you try to pick a fight with every Dale Jr fan, No thanks
I will not fight with you. You just do your thing without me.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
And my opinion is that you are a complete and total twit!!! Just my opinion have a nice day moron
Well who peed in your on your parade?

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you don't hear people talk about how great they are...
Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
There talented at something.....Kind of like how the rest of us feel about jimmie...lol welcome to the 2011 season.
checkered flag

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Junior is done. He can't produce as much as a popcorn fart anymore.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Good morning everyone.

“I rest my case!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Hey Emma. Hope you have been well.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Doesn't seem like JR's heart is in it anymore.
troll fodder

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!!!
Robert

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>Actually yeah the majority of drivers are referred to as great and for good reason so stop hating. Jr is just where he should be in talent - more than good enough to whoop up on nationwide guys and somewhere in the talent range of the cup guys. If you're not great, you won't be able to handle these cars week after week. Look at those who wreck almost every week - them guys like Hornish and Robby G - they're talented in something I'm sure but it ain't Cup level.
Lol he has talent even close to guys that drive in the sprint series. I'm not a hater, just tellin it like it is

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Luv4Racing wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Emma. Hope you have been well.
Hi. I'm doing good. Hope you are well too.
Robert

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

checkered flag wrote:
Junior is done. He can't produce as much as a popcorn fart anymore.
Like ever could ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••