Kyle Busch finishes 8th at Brickyard 400 after first-lap accident

Jul 25, 2010 Full story: WGNTV Chicago 9

Kyle Busch's day at the Brickyard 400 finished much better than it began. Busch caused a seven-car accident in the first lap when he clipped Sam Hornish, Jr.'s car.

Full Story
MISSU3

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Kyle drove an amazing race today. Anyone who came in at the middle of the race never would have known that he spun out at the beginning of the race. He has matured so much and is an amazing racer. Don't wish him bad luck, but I love watching him come from the back to the front. Congrats on a great run, Kyle. By a lot of drivers standards YOU had an excellent weekend...a win, a second and a top 8.
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I'll amen that missu3. Great weekend for Kyle.
LifeBeginsAt220m ph

Round Lake, IL

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Damn shame there were only about 80.000 peeps at the "GREATEST RACECOUIRSE IN THE WORLD" to see it. you are DEAD boxcar. You took off when we let you into IMS. Now, your garbage has worn thin. It is time to bury you, and your moronic{ i just watch to see crashes} fan base. It isnt the economy thats killing you.it is your BALLESS attitude tword a few drivers,{ see Eddy Haskel, a.k.a. Carl Edwards} it is time to purge you from the hallowed grounds of the INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY. You smell worse then F-1 ever did. it is offical... YOU ARE DEAD!!!
R.I.P. SNOTCAR.. YOU WONT BE MISSED
barr

Temperance, MI

#4 Jul 26, 2010
MISSU3, Does Kyle sort of remind you of someone else that was great at making his way thru traffic? I think Kyle is beginning to see the bigger picture and even understands he can live another day if he doesn't win the race. My favorite moments are when Kyle has a good car and finds himself at the back of the pack.
HiltonHead

Winter Garden, FL

#5 Jul 26, 2010
If Kyle stays healthy he will become one of the best ever. He is the class of the field right now and deserves all of the long overdue positive comments that are finally coming out of the mouths of the announcers. I love watching him race! This from a diehard Smoke fan who gives credit where credit is due.
Duh

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Ditto to all. I love to watch him race. he has matured in the past year or so. great racer.
American

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Jul 27, 2010
barr wrote:
MISSU3, Does Kyle sort of remind you of someone else that was great at making his way thru traffic? I think Kyle is beginning to see the bigger picture and even understands he can live another day if he doesn't win the race. My favorite moments are when Kyle has a good car and finds himself at the back of the pack.
Mine are when the POS finds the wall at 180 miles per hour hope he dies soon.
American

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jul 27, 2010
MISSU3 wrote:
Kyle drove an amazing race today. Anyone who came in at the middle of the race never would have known that he spun out at the beginning of the race. He has matured so much and is an amazing racer. Don't wish him bad luck, but I love watching him come from the back to the front. Congrats on a great run, Kyle. By a lot of drivers standards YOU had an excellent weekend...a win, a second and a top 8.
Jerk. POS. Matured my left nut .
davey

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jul 27, 2010
Excuse me but didn't Kyle Busch wreck first lap and wrecked 5 other drivers? Imbecile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reed Sorenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Buescher picks up 1st NASCAR victory by d... (Feb '12) Feb '12 duh 3
Standby mode stuck enable (ON) (Feb '12) Feb '12 Travis 1
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. wins Nationwide race in Iowa (May '11) May '11 08malibu 1
Peachtree City's Reed Sorenson lands part-time ... (Jan '10) Aug '10 Marty T 7
Logano wins third straight from pole at Kentucky (Jun '10) Jul '10 Cup series contender 2
Kasey Kahne, Elliott Sadler and Reed Sorenson w... (Jan '09) Dec '09 Wham 149
Top 35 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers: No. 29 -... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Boredom 4
•••
•••

Reed Sorenson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••