The Curious Case of Dale Jr.

The Curious Case of Dale Jr.

There are 351 comments on the hamptonroads.com story from Sep 18, 2009, titled The Curious Case of Dale Jr.. In it, hamptonroads.com reports that:

For the third time in six years, Dale Earnhardt Jr., won't be in the Chase. No doubt there are various reasons for his lack of success this season -- which I go into in this story on him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hamptonroads.com.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2009
How many more "next years" and Jr will win a championship is Jr going to get? He got a "next year" in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006,(he did not get one for 07),

Hella big next year in 2008, and 2009. Now all of a sudden Jr at 36 years old is going to put together a championship year in in 2010?

Only if Rick Hendrick orders his other 5 drivers to lose for Jr!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
How many more "next years" and Jr will win a championship is Jr going to get? He got a "next year" in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006,(he did not get one for 07),
Hella big next year in 2008, and 2009. Now all of a sudden Jr at 36 years old is going to put together a championship year in in 2010?
Only if Rick Hendrick orders his other 5 drivers to lose for Jr!!
Hey let's not get to cocky. Kyle did not make it in the chase and he is supposed to be the ramrod in nascar. If Jr was winning you would no doubt say he was cheating.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hey let's not get to cocky. Kyle did not make it in the chase and he is supposed to be the ramrod in nascar. If Jr was winning you would no doubt say he was cheating.
I was just responding to larry Mac's interview when he said "jr better win next year"

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Jr's only 34.
He turns 35 next month
Christy99

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
You've made it ten days so far. Going for 11?
Sick Of It

AOL

#10 Sep 19, 2009
god ppplllleeeeaaasssseeee stop worrying about Jrs winless streak or when he will win again. He will win MAYBE once a year IF he gets lucky somehow. He sucks as a driver!!!! Stop talking about it so much. We are sick of hearing this.

THERE IS NOTHING CURIOUS ABOUT HIM, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!
Christy99

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 19, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
?
You joined the Sept 10 it's the 10 day since your last banning. You're doing good.
Jessica

Mobile, AL

#12 Sep 19, 2009
When the last time he was seen with a woman?
Jessica

Mobile, AL

#14 Sep 19, 2009
He could name his right hand Lauren or something.
Pile

AOL

#15 Sep 20, 2009
Jessica wrote:
He could name his right hand Lauren or something.
LOL!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2009
Jessica wrote:
When the last time he was seen with a woman?
At the Indy Brickyard race. At the Michigan race also....

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>At the Indy Brickyard race. At the Michigan race also....
Was it Kim?

Since: Jul 08

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2009
Sick Of It wrote:
god ppplllleeeeaaasssseeee stop worrying about Jrs winless streak or when he will win again. He will win MAYBE once a year IF he gets lucky somehow. He sucks as a driver!!!! Stop talking about it so much. We are sick of hearing this.
If you are so sick o fhearing about him, why are you on here talking about him???? An FYI: It's HIS forum, so therfore, we will be talking about him.
Ralph

Kansas City, MO

#19 Sep 20, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>At the Indy Brickyard race. At the Michigan race also....
Who was it?
Avenger

Edison, NJ

#20 Sep 20, 2009
Dale Jr. is the new Michael Waltrip. good ride after good ride, but NO return on the investment.
Me Too

Charlotte, NC

#22 Sep 20, 2009
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Who was it?
There is a new girl.
Avenger

Canton, OH

#23 Sep 20, 2009
QueenPunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, except Jr can actually drive.
You know, it's beyond the denial stage with you people. Now it's just pathetic. Neither can drive, hence the comparison...

“Life”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#24 Sep 20, 2009
Jr has the worse of luck. Sure there have been times he has done himself in by his own stupidity, but lately he has done well until at the end of the race, then some numnut takes him out. You can't lay the blame all on Jr. He's not perfect by no means. Who is? But lately all his mishaps has not been his fault.
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

#26 Sep 20, 2009
Jr. isn't as good as his teammates. Ha - Ha. Too Bad isn't it that Jr. can't win in the best cars on the track. Boo Hoo, I'm so sad.

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#27 Sep 20, 2009
Sick Of It wrote:
Question not just for you but all the haters that visit a forum of a driver they can't stand...

If you all dislike him so much, why do you spend the majority of your time talking about him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
More from around the web