Elliott Sadler holds off Kasey Kahne,...

Elliott Sadler holds off Kasey Kahne, Matt Crafton in trucks series

There are 1 comment on the Boston Herald story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Elliott Sadler holds off Kasey Kahne, Matt Crafton in trucks series. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

ONG POND, Pa. - Tears welled up in Elliott Sadler's eyes as he drove his No. 2 truck past the white flag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Mandy

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 1, 2010
Good job Sadler. I have a personal question my daughter in law said that Sadlers baby was sick and in the hospital for a while does anyone know if he's ok and what was wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
More from around the web