MOTORSPORTS: NASCAR star returns to S...

MOTORSPORTS: NASCAR star returns to Skagit Speedway roots

There are 4 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Aug 27, 2010, titled MOTORSPORTS: NASCAR star returns to Skagit Speedway roots. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

For a guy who makes a living based on how fast he can go, NASCAR Sprint Cup star Kasey Kahne certainly is not one to forget where he came from.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Kasey is racing in washington at skadgit

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2010
No mention of Tony being there in another article about the results of the race...rumors that he was to be there must have been false. In case you're interested, Kasey won the event in an eventful evening.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Here's the link to the article that I mentioned:
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/08/27/15...

“All hail...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 28, 2010
That's so cute that the little girl got to meet him and get her picture taken with him. I wonder what caused the power line to come down. Love how they lit the track the old fashioned way, with headlights lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... Nov '15 Fart news 12
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5
More from around the web