Kasey Kahne

Nov 1, 2011 Full story: About.com 69

Kasey Kahne is a very intelligent driver. He can push the car hard and get a great qualifying lap out of it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Morganton, NC

#62 Dec 26, 2011
Jesse Leigh Owens wrote:
There momma jesse kahne and there daddy kasey kahne
You are a sick little girl and I don't know how to help you. But I will be praying for you. You are so young you are pitiful.

Grandma Doris
So What

Alamogordo, NM

#63 Dec 30, 2011
Doris B wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick little girl and I don't know how to help you. But I will be praying for you. You are so young you are pitiful.
Grandma Doris
You need to do some praying for yourself since it seems you do a lot of judging. Look up Matthew 7:1. Now, go change your Depends.
Jesse 5

Spring City, TN

#64 Jan 10, 2012
Kasey is great
blah39

Middletown, CT

#65 Jan 13, 2012
U know i used to love chatting it up with people on this forum, but this stupid little girl spamming the chat lines with BS and tedious crap no one wants to read is really gettin out of hand, and i cant find any link that could blacklist her for me, or some way i could blacklist her myself, so i dont read her pathetic and immature messages. And whomever is her bf, I feel sooooooo sorry for you, cuz if she cant shut up and about stupid sh-it in these forums, you must have to deal with it twicefold in RL. good luck to you friend. Goood Luck. Maybe youll smarten up and find someone thats down to earth, and actually can hold an intelligent conversation.
KAHNE 5

Ozark, AL

#66 Jan 15, 2012
blah39 wrote:
U know i used to love chatting it up with people on this forum, but this stupid little girl spamming the chat lines with BS and tedious crap no one wants to read is really gettin out of hand, and i cant find any link that could blacklist her for me, or some way i could blacklist her myself, so i dont read her pathetic and immature messages. And whomever is her bf, I feel sooooooo sorry for you, cuz if she cant shut up and about stupid sh-it in these forums,Yyou must have to deal with it twicefold in RL. good luck to you friend. Goood Luck. Maybe youll smarten up and find someone thats down to earth, and actually can hold an intelligent conversation.
you are brat
blah 39

United States

#68 Jan 19, 2012
No im not a brat.. lol there are 65 posts on this forum, and 62 or so are from some god damn immature kid, or some nonworking,on unemployment, pathetic excuse for a adult. These forums are to talk about a subject that numerous people like, not just one god dam person spamming one line things over and over and over when nobody is f-ing responding. Doris up there is one of the sweetest people on this earth, and doesnt deserve some sh-it ass comment like go change ur depends, she didnt even say anything durogatory. Tired of the stupidity in this world, and 90% of the people that are in it, 50 years ago people never acted like this, NEVER.
And the thing is if she only just posted what she wanted to say in one Loooong post, people would love her, but spending 15 minutes readin about a subject your interested in, and finding that only one person has posted 90% of the posts, is f-ing ridiculous.
KAHNE 5

Ozark, AL

#69 Jan 20, 2012
I'm 22 yours old right now but I'm going to be 23 this year don't talk to me I've hate you
blah 39

United States

#70 Jan 20, 2012
oh wow, is this jesse??? Ive hate you... must be... cant even put together a three word sentence correctly...keep replying back and im gonna keep replying back im done with your shi-t, period. And i think everyone else is too, we all used to chat nicely here, now no one even comes on here anymore...
THANX TO JESSE Leigh Dou-chebag. Get a life.
Duh

Columbus, OH

#71 Jan 24, 2012
Kasey is a good driver. with Hendrich equipment, he will win races this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 Jan '15 chip2015 1
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
More from around the web