Kasey Kahne

Kasey Kahne

There are 69 comments on the About.com story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Kasey Kahne. In it, About.com reports that:

Kasey Kahne is a very intelligent driver. He can push the car hard and get a great qualifying lap out of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#42 Nov 19, 2011
Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mean to you, i simply asked you a question. I don't understand your motives or intentions, you baffle me. surely just being silly, so you leave me to assume not to take any of this seriously. It is a forum and i'll try to be more careful with the words i use in the way i'm trying to communicate. No hard feelings, i hope.
What's your question I might give it to you
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#43 Nov 19, 2011
Kasey is sexy man alive
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#44 Nov 19, 2011
Be nice to me
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#45 Nov 19, 2011
Can you be a little nice to me and then I've will be nice to you
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#46 Nov 20, 2011
Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mean to you, i simply asked you a question. I don't understand your motives or intentions, you baffle me. surely just being silly, so you leave me to assume not to take any of this seriously. It is a forum and i'll try to be more careful with the words i use in the way i'm trying to communicate. No hard feelings, i hope.
will kasey marry me when I've get a little older at all
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#47 Nov 20, 2011
Does kasey want to marry me
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#48 Nov 20, 2011
My kasey kahne can drive my black Toyota corolla car when I've get it oneday black is my fav color
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#49 Nov 20, 2011
Can't wait to my Toyota corolla car it's going to be black and kasey kahne driver any time he wants to don't care at all
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#50 Nov 20, 2011
My love my kasey he's hot
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

#51 Nov 20, 2011
Jesse Leigh Owens wrote:
<quoted text> I'm Tonys and kasey's fan love them there both cool guys I've don't like Carl Edwards he's not cool like kasey and Tony and Jimmie and dale jr or Jeff Gordon are
Well you must be a bowtie wearing [email protected] like them. Real drivers have blue ovals like Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Trevor Bayne, David Ragan, Marcos Ambrose, AJ Allmandinger, JJ Yeley, Mike Bliss, David Gilliland, Scott Speed, Mike Skinner, and Travis Kvapil

Tony Stewart already disgraced nascar by winning in my backyard
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#52 Nov 20, 2011
Ford Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you must be a bowtie wearing [email protected] like them. Real drivers have blue ovals like Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Trevor Bayne, David Ragan, Marcos Ambrose, AJ Allmandinger, JJ Yeley, Mike Bliss, David Gilliland, Scott Speed, Mike Skinner, and Travis Kvapil
Yea right
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#53 Nov 20, 2011
Ford Man wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you being mean to me for I've did noting to you did I ford man
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#54 Nov 20, 2011
What did you say
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#55 Nov 20, 2011
Kasey kahne will have baby's with. Me when we've get marryed there names will be kaley kaylin kahne and Branson Colby kahne and andrinna Tiffany kahne . The soon to be kahne momma . Mrs Jesse Leigh Kahne daddy kasey kenneth kahne
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#56 Nov 20, 2011
I will be kasey's kahne wife and you can't stop me , mrs Jesse Leigh kahne don't what any of say to me or him ether
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#57 Nov 20, 2011
The kahne baby's kaley kaylin kahne , Adrianna Tiffany Kahne , Branson Colby kahne
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#58 Nov 20, 2011
I've in love kasey kahne he's mine for ever and ever don't care what you've he's mine
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#59 Nov 20, 2011
There momma jesse kahne and there daddy kasey kahne
hello

United States

#60 Dec 23, 2011
kasey kane is going to be great. watch out JJ.
ohmy

Columbus, OH

#61 Dec 25, 2011
what a crock of sh--. quit talking like this. be nice .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... Aug 21 ThesePhartse 20
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... Aug '17 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug '17 It phartse 4
News It's time to nix the NASCAR overtime line rule ... Jul '17 One phartse 4
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
More from around the web