Kasey Kahne

Kasey Kahne

There are 69 comments on the About.com story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Kasey Kahne. In it, About.com reports that:

Kasey Kahne is a very intelligent driver. He can push the car hard and get a great qualifying lap out of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2011
Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mean to you, i simply asked you a question. I don't understand your motives or intentions, you baffle me. surely just being silly, so you leave me to assume not to take any of this seriously. It is a forum and i'll try to be more careful with the words i use in the way i'm trying to communicate. No hard feelings, i hope.
will kasey ever love me in the way I've love him , trinity yes or no
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#23 Nov 19, 2011
otway bitch wrote:
kasey is the mutha-f*cka he's rich,hot,masculan,and all around all that!!!!! god what I wouldnt give just to rock that for just 1 nite!!!ooh yeahhhhh!
why are you talking like that it's sick and nasty
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#24 Nov 19, 2011
Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mean to you, i simply asked you a question. I don't understand your motives or intentions, you baffle me. surely just being silly, so you leave me to assume not to take any of this seriously. It is a forum and i'll try to be more careful with the words i use in the way i'm trying to communicate. No hard feelings, i hope.
will kasey be my husband maybe I want to be his 5/3 half short wife I'm short lady
Anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#25 Nov 19, 2011
apparently u never seen him huh? enough said
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#26 Nov 19, 2011
Kasey kahne and Jesse Owens . Jesse Owens and kasey kahne
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#27 Nov 19, 2011
otway bitch wrote:
kasey is the mutha-f*cka he's rich,hot,masculan,and all around all that!!!!! god what I wouldnt give just to rock that for just 1 nite!!!ooh yeahhhhh!
. I'm not nasty I'm I don't want to be like that anymore it makes me sick like I'm going to puke at some point if you know what I've mean
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#28 Nov 19, 2011
otway bitch wrote:
apparently u never seen him huh? enough said
stop being a brat to me
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#29 Nov 19, 2011
Don't call me a nother mean name
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#30 Nov 19, 2011
I've have puke today not feeling to well , I'm puke three times today don't start with me with your bull crap now
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#31 Nov 19, 2011
I'm not young if what you think
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#32 Nov 19, 2011
I think kasey kahne will hook up me someday
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#33 Nov 19, 2011
No I did see him but I want to meet him so I've can be his wife an live nc with him
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#34 Nov 19, 2011
I'm not mean I'm nice to any one if I want to be
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#35 Nov 19, 2011
I hope you jerks now I've made my cry bad
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#36 Nov 19, 2011
Kasey will hook up with me someday can't wait he's mine an I'm his to
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#37 Nov 19, 2011
Kasey kahne and Jesse kahne someday husband and wife
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#38 Nov 19, 2011
Since you've made me cry I'm not going to be nice no more an I've told my mom, and dad to
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#39 Nov 19, 2011
Fred durst is my hero even he's so old he's like old he could be my dad that's sick
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#40 Nov 19, 2011
Jesse Leigh Owens wrote:
<quoted text> I'm silly
I know I'm young an I love kasey even I'm 22 yours old he's 31 yours old than me , yea you know you've mean to me like everybody is to me you've know it don't lie to me
Jesse Leigh Owens

United States

#41 Nov 19, 2011
I've don't turst you anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aric Almirola named Danica Patrick's replacemen... (Nov '17) Nov '17 AhPhartse 8
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... (Aug '17) Aug '17 ThesePhartse 20
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... (Aug '17) Aug '17 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... (Aug '17) Aug '17 It phartse 4
News It's time to nix the NASCAR overtime line rule ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 One phartse 4
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1