Opinion: Not too early for Kahne to say "it's over"

Sep 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC Sports

Kasey Kahne lost his motor early in the New Hampshire race and ultimately finished 39th, dropping 161 points behind Mark Martin.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2009

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

kahne will start rippin-em just watch and see!!!!
Lindsey

Poland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

kahne9fan4life wrote:
kahne will start rippin-em just watch and see!!!!
I like your attitude! I hope you're right, I'm so tired of hearing everyone so down on Kasey! He's still got a chance!:)
ramfan9

Belfast, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Lindsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your attitude! I hope you're right, I'm so tired of hearing everyone so down on Kasey! He's still got a chance!:)
I think it's really stupid to completely write Kasey off considering Jimmie Johnson finished 38th at Loudon one year and went on to win. I will say that it's not very likely and Kasey will need help. It's just so frustrating.....the last time Kasey made The Chase he was down early too and never a factor. If he had not blown up he would be right in the thick of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ray Evernham Discussions

Search the Ray Evernham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best driver 5
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
NASCAR drivers among 800 at Leffler funeral (Jun '13) Jun '13 manic depressive 2 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••