Opinion: Not too early for Kahne to s...

Opinion: Not too early for Kahne to say "it's over"

There are 3 comments on the MSNBC Sports story from Sep 24, 2009, titled Opinion: Not too early for Kahne to say "it's over". In it, MSNBC Sports reports that:

Kasey Kahne lost his motor early in the New Hampshire race and ultimately finished 39th, dropping 161 points behind Mark Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC Sports.

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 25, 2009
kahne will start rippin-em just watch and see!!!!
Lindsey

Bowling Green, IN

#2 Sep 25, 2009
kahne9fan4life wrote:
kahne will start rippin-em just watch and see!!!!
I like your attitude! I hope you're right, I'm so tired of hearing everyone so down on Kasey! He's still got a chance!:)
ramfan9

Brunswick, ME

#3 Sep 25, 2009
Lindsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your attitude! I hope you're right, I'm so tired of hearing everyone so down on Kasey! He's still got a chance!:)
I think it's really stupid to completely write Kasey off considering Jimmie Johnson finished 38th at Loudon one year and went on to win. I will say that it's not very likely and Kasey will need help. It's just so frustrating.....the last time Kasey made The Chase he was down early too and never a factor. If he had not blown up he would be right in the thick of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
More from around the web