NASCAR Driver Kasey Kahne Slams Mothers Who Breastfeed In Public

Dec 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mediaite.com

NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne went on a bizarre, anti-breastfeeding tirade on his Twitter feed yesterday, later deleting his tweets without apology.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2012
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Kasey tweets about teets!
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

way to go Kasey. I don't think there is ever a need to breast feed in public. Was it that important to go to the grocery store. Why didn't she take care of the baby in the car before going in? I'd call her a dumb bitch too. And if you are in a restaurant the waitress could probably find a private place for you.
big 3

North Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

just have someclass ladys
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

I've noticed that it's rarely a good looking woman making a public spectacle of breast feeding. It's usually some sow that if she removed her top even at a NASCAR event would send men running in the opposite direction.
Better Judgement

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

All of you macho men who find breast-feeding in public repulsive ought to see your nearest psychiatrist because you need help. This is a natural activity, mother and child bonding, and to find it unappealing is appalling. Never mind that you're waiting for that attractive young mother to come around showing her nipples so you can fantasize about them later. Be content with the sows and the cows, those perverts among you.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Better Judgement wrote:
All of you macho men who find breast-feeding in public repulsive ought to see your nearest psychiatrist because you need help. This is a natural activity, mother and child bonding, and to find it unappealing is appalling. Never mind that you're waiting for that attractive young mother to come around showing her nipples so you can fantasize about them later. Be content with the sows and the cows, those perverts among you.
You sound like a frequent visitor to your local shrink's couch.
Huh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

the mother was probably a welfare scum that spread her legs for anyone, so she does not care whom sees her. no morals .Tell the baby when it grows up and see how he or she becomes grossed out. no shame. I fell there is a time & place for all. some mothers do try & throw a blanket or towell while the baby is feeding but this one sounds like a dumb bit-- and gross dirty.
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

I see and have seen a lot of mothers in public with babies and I can count on one hand how many I have seen breast feeding in the last 50 years. It may be acceptable to some but doesn't seem to be the norm.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

There are plenty of people with low or no morals in the world, but there are many more offensive looking fully clothed people on the streets today than breast feeding mothers.
Wang

Lyman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
I've noticed that it's rarely a good looking woman making a public spectacle of breast feeding. It's usually some sow that if she removed her top even at a NASCAR event would send men running in the opposite direction.
You light. They femares of The Juniol Nation.
Wang

Lyman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Hilton Head wrote:
There are plenty of people with low or no morals in the world, but there are many more offensive looking fully clothed people on the streets today than breast feeding mothers.
You light too. They arso The Juniol Nation.
ItsMe

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

"I don't think there is ever a need to breast feed in public" says the guy that asks to see them from the top of his converted school bus on race day. Its free boob I say watch!

Since: Jul 11

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

I will soon be 75 years old and the lack of respect for other people is alarming. She could have very covered herself up if the child was hungry. I am like the other one said there is no excuse for breast feeding in a store.
cruzdelia

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

I don't see anything wrong with breastfeeding, ive breastfeed all my kids.. I think feeding them formula is like something processed but thats my opinion. Now when I do breast feed in public I do use a baby blanket. I would never do it with out it because I do mind seeing tits in the open in public and I try pumping before I do go out

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

I think that is the issue she was not using any kind of cover...
Neil Collins

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Kasey,
A babies need for food is not planned but when its needed its now. Why do women have to be singled out and always the topic or controversy. Truly your thinking is not clear. Even if you apologies its because many have addressed your ignorance to life in general. Possible your mama breat feed you as a child at a park or museum. Don't know why people have to be so rude. Its all part of life just like changing a child's diaper.
ramfan9

Essex Junction, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

First of all I will say that I am a fan of Kasey's and what he said was probably spur of the moment and he really was not thinking about how what he said might offend someone...

That being said he's totally right. I understand that women have the right to do this in public but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. All these people who think it can't be avoided are full of it. I've got 2 kids and we knew their schedules and never once was my wife forced to do that in public and if she ever had been she would have had respect for other people and herself and covered herself up. I feel any woman who lets it all hang out like that only does it because she can and/or she wants attention. There is no reason to not cover yourself other than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ray Evernham Discussions

Search the Ray Evernham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best driver 5
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
NASCAR drivers among 800 at Leffler funeral (Jun '13) Jun '13 manic depressive 2 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••