New Crew Chief for Earnhardt?

Aug 18, 2010 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.allleftturns.com

Look for a major shakeup soon on the No. 88 team. Dale Earnhardt Jr. endured another disappointing run at Michigan, and with the dust settled on the Kasey Kahne deal, Rick Hendrick can once again focus on righting the 88 team.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2010
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2010
another cc change... how many does that make in the last 5 years but with the same pathetic results? i bet Lance can't wait to get away from the deadbeat and Alan is banging his head against the wall

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Oh great. When will they finally understand it's the driver?
overr88ted

AOL

#3 Aug 20, 2010
lol yesss i hope this is true high hopes and then more blame cant wait
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2010
Hendrick keeps lining the crew chiefs up and Jr keeps knocking them down. Alan is a good cc and i'd hate to see him get thrown under the bus next

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Aug 21, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
another cc change... how many does that make in the last 5 years but with the same pathetic results? i bet Lance can't wait to get away from the deadbeat and Alan is banging his head against the wall
I think Matt in the 17
car holds the record.Why is nothing said about that????
annie

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Oh great. When will they finally understand it's the driver?
Never! Did you see him in the nationwide car? 4th place finish!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 21, 2010
That proves He's a great NATIONWIDE Driver. I don't think he can handle the COT.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#8 Aug 21, 2010
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes.. Jr's driving great this year isn't he?
Nannie

Morganton, NC

#9 Aug 21, 2010
I think if they would give Dale Jr. his old crew chief Tony Eury Sr. he would do just fine. I hate to see wasted talent go down the drain and he is talented.
Arnie

Katy, TX

#10 Aug 21, 2010
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr is good in the peewee league, he just can't compete with the real talent in the cup series.
overr88ted

AOL

#11 Aug 21, 2010
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
i see you left out the fact that he was lapped and of course needed the lucky dog from a "lucky caution" to get back into it
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#12 Aug 23, 2010
i hope Alan has been paying attention so if Hendrick does make the cc change he'll know what he'll have to put up with
HiltonHead

Altamonte Springs, FL

#13 Aug 23, 2010
Ten crew chiefs all at once won't help Jr. win a race unless one of them yanks his butt out of the car, straps himself in and drives it himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Evernham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
NASCAR drivers among 800 at Leffler funeral (Jun '13) Jun '13 manic depressive 2 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ray Evernham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••