NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Why 2011's Chase Will Be One of the Best Yet

Sep 11, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport

Through the wreck-fest it was, Richmond showed us the good, the bad and the ugly.

Full Story

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1 Sep 11, 2011
As usual, no mention of the Penske drivers, I really hope to see that trophey sitting on top of a dodge wwhen it's all said and done.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#2 Sep 11, 2011
Hunglo wrote:
As usual, no mention of the Penske drivers, I really hope to see that trophey sitting on top of a dodge wwhen it's all said and done.
I could see the chance of Brad being top 5 but Kurt? He's lucky the BS didnt get thick about 5 races ago, he'd probably see his ass outside lookin for that wildcard.
He's always Mr Perfect for the media cameras, but off the set - he's showing his true colors. If he had anyone fooled, then shame on you. I always knew that was an act he put on for the cameras... proven by radio chatter, showed again in the media center last night.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Harvick, Edwards, and Kyle Busch all have spotty runs. They could win two in a row then finish 30th then win then 30th ect ect ect. Kurt Busch has not been historically consistant.

Truth be told NOONE compares to the #48 in the chase. Its the same story for the last 5 years. JJ hangs around for the first 26 then he gets hot. The #48 team is just starting to peak. barring no major mistakes, wrecks, ect., the #48 will win the 2012 chase hands down. nobody has shown they can compete. And im not a #48 fan.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2011
*correction 2011 chase, hell, he'll probably win the 2012 chase too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy MacDonald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
Gatti's wife accused in his slaying (Jul '09) Dec '12 JanetPlanet 51
Stenhouse wins 3rd in row in Iowa (May '12) May '12 08malibu 1
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
Stenhouse earns 1st win of 2012 at Las Vegas (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jorge 1
Forget the tie -- give dad a Father's Day adven... (Jun '11) Feb '12 nataliefish123 2
Grubb making all the right calls for Stewart (Sep '11) Sep '11 Merv 1
More from around the web