Tony Stewart doesn't tread lightly on Goodyear

Mar 8, 2008 Full story: blog.al.com

Posted by Doug Demmons March 08, 2008 9:07 PM AP Kyle Busch scrape the wall at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday after his right front tire blew.

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Mar 8, 2008
Kyle had the same problem today in the Nationwide race. They said he drove too hard. What is he supposed to do?
Debi Does

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2008
well, eventually to our dismay Kyle will learn to lay back and save his equipment for the end of the race.. it will be sad.. but he will learn just like others have before him which has led to the survivors winning races..and being praised at the end because they drove such a smart race... this is why I think they should pay points per lap led, so that drivers who race the entire race will be rewarded more than their poor finish due to racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierre Bourque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
Rick Hendrick says NASCAR boss Brian France cha... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TexasRaider 17
Clock ticking on Tony Stewart's Chase chances i... (May '13) May '13 RacingFan20 23
NASCAR reinstates Nationwide driver Jeremy Clem... (Mar '13) Mar '13 duh1 1
Miss Coors Light ready for NASCAR (Mar '13) Mar '13 hello1 1
NASCAR's Suspended Jeremy Clements: What Did He... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Slim 1
More from around the web