ARCA: Lyn St. James Sees Determination in Alli Owens

Feb 6, 2009 Full story: www.paddocktalk.com 6

The 2009 ARCA season marks another step forward in Alli Owensa TM career. The 20-year-old, Daytona Beach, Fla., native is entering her first year with Da TMHondt Motorsports as driver of the No.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Feb 6, 2009
Cool Story thanks for posting. Mindy will love it!
I am Mindy

Troy, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2009
LGR wrote:
Cool Story thanks for posting. Mindy will love it!
Absolutely gal! Thank you! Lyn St James is one great lady and as you know i have many pit uniforms and a firesuit signed by her and many pictures and posters and her book all signed. She does send an E-mail from time to time.She is a class act and loves her fans and the future of all women in racing!

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#3 Feb 6, 2009
I am Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely gal! Thank you! Lyn St James is one great lady and as you know i have many pit uniforms and a firesuit signed by her and many pictures and posters and her book all signed. She does send an E-mail from time to time.She is a class act and loves her fans and the future of all women in racing!
I think it's cool we got some female racers coming up in stock car racing.
I am Mindy

Troy, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2009
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's cool we got some female racers coming up in stock car racing.
It's awesome gal! Can't wait for the racing season to start! My Indy car friend! ;-)Have a great race day today (Saturday) I am working but i will see you later at 5:30! ;-)

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#5 Feb 7, 2009
Why does my Avitar not show up here? Weird!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#6 Feb 7, 2009
There it is!~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phillip McGilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scopyd Crossbows Backs Whitt's No. 26 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bobby James 1
Toyota lands naming rights at famed Daytona (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe 12
Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
More from around the web