Obama welcomes NASCAR Nation

Obama welcomes NASCAR Nation

There are 95 comments on the charlotte.bizjournals.com story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Obama welcomes NASCAR Nation. In it, charlotte.bizjournals.com reports that:

President Obama has spent much of 2009 grappling with the plight of automakers, but tomorrow hea TMll just focus on the fastest drivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at charlotte.bizjournals.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wolfer

Saint Thomas, Canada

#1 Aug 18, 2009
put the prez in a drivers suit and into the #88 car,,,now that would fill up the empty seats,,every race would be a sell out eh

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Aug 18, 2009
wolfer wrote:
put the prez in a drivers suit and into the #88 car,,,now that would fill up the empty seats,,every race would be a sell out eh
Stick the tailpipe in your ear and that would fill up your empty head, eh!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 19, 2009
wolfer wrote:
put the prez in a drivers suit and into the #88 car,,,now that would fill up the empty seats,,every race would be a sell out eh
Jr and Obama have a lot in common, both are overhyped, and overrated, and have to rely on fixed elections/races.
AnalysisParalisy s

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 19, 2009
A few drivers snubbed Obama saying they had *prior engagements*. Too bad they let their politics get in the way instead of helping the sport by doing a little bit of schmoozing.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2009
AnalysisParalisys wrote:
A few drivers snubbed Obama saying they had *prior engagements*. Too bad they let their politics get in the way instead of helping the sport by doing a little bit of schmoozing.
Jr is a disgrace to the confederate flag, a true southerner would have never gone to the socialist, half Kenyan's farse of a "white house." The South Should rise again, they should rise against Jr that is!!

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#6 Aug 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr is a disgrace to the confederate flag, a true southerner would have never gone to the socialist, half Kenyan's farse of a "white house." The South Should rise again, they should rise against Jr that is!!
You really are a mental nutcase. Jr has said he doesn't agree with the confederate flag.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#7 Aug 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr and Obama have a lot in common, both are overhyped, and overrated, and have to rely on fixed elections/races.
Parrot Syndrome! You have no proof, that the races are fixed, and Jr is not overrated.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#8 Aug 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr is a disgrace to the confederate flag, a true southerner would have never gone to the socialist, half Kenyan's farse of a "white house." The South Should rise again, they should rise against Jr that is!!
You are the ultimate troll!! LOL!

How'd the last time the south rose up work out for them????

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 19, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mental nutcase. Jr has said he doesn't agree with the confederate flag.
Then he is a disgrace to the South...I bet his daddy would have not gone, I bet his daddy liked the flag!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the ultimate troll!! LOL!
How'd the last time the south rose up work out for them????
We won every major battle until Gettysburg!! You won't read that in a history book in your Californa socialist school system!
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#11 Aug 19, 2009
AnalysisParalisys wrote:
A few drivers snubbed Obama saying they had *prior engagements*. Too bad they let their politics get in the way instead of helping the sport by doing a little bit of schmoozing.
So there were scheduling conflicks. I would have done the same thing. If you are not able to make it you don't go. Nothing wrong with that. Politics or not.
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#12 Aug 19, 2009
There is nothing wrong with the Confederate flag. People are not that educated about it. Should learn their history. It is mostly called a Rebel flag.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#13 Aug 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he is a disgrace to the South...I bet his daddy would have not gone, I bet his daddy liked the flag!!
What do you know About the south? You live in Hacksonville.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 19, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know About the south? You live in Hacksonville.
Are you smoking crack Lisa...have you ever been to NW Florida? The civil was is still being fought here!

Besids I lived in Charleston when my dad was in the Air Force...Charleston knows all about the flag...we started the war there at Fort Sumter...guess you never learned history!!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#15 Aug 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking crack Lisa...have you ever been to NW Florida? The civil was is still being fought here!
Besids I lived in Charleston when my dad was in the Air Force...Charleston knows all about the flag...we started the war there at Fort Sumter...guess you never learned history!!
Jacksonville is in NE Florida, Magellan!!!
cuz

AOL

#16 Aug 19, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking crack Lisa...have you ever been to NW Florida? The civil was is still being fought here!
Besids I lived in Charleston when my dad was in the Air Force...Charleston knows all about the flag...we started the war there at Fort Sumter...guess you never learned history!!
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp
cuz

AOL

#17 Aug 19, 2009
I didn't know Magellan came anywhere near Florida, you learn something new everyday on here
:)

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#19 Aug 19, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Jacksonville is in NE Florida, Magellan!!!
What exactly is a "civil was"? lmao

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#21 Aug 19, 2009
cuz wrote:
I didn't know Magellan came anywhere near Florida, you learn something new everyday on here
:)
He didn't, however, Magellan manufactures some great GPS equipment, Buttinski!!! You get that through your pea-brain???

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#22 Aug 19, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is a "civil was"? lmao
Your guess is as good as mine, lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Sellers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sports Briefs: Dodge leaving NASCAR (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jay 1
News Ambrose wins again at Watkins Glen (Aug '09) Sep '09 Buschinator 25
News Wreck Puts Unwanted Spotlight on Austin (Aug '09) Aug '09 Say What 2
News Kyle puts petulance aside, shows championship m... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Rayna 12
News Vickers outlasts Johnson in fuel duel (Aug '09) Aug '09 jones 1
News Ambrose Claims Second Nascar Win at Watkins Glen (Aug '09) Aug '09 Whoyakidding 2
News Sprint Cup Power Rankings: After Smoke ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Race fan Dan 1
More from around the web