NASCAR's Brickyard belongs to Tony St...

NASCAR's Brickyard belongs to Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon

There are 136 comments on the NASCAR Nuts & Bolts story from Jul 19, 2009, titled NASCAR's Brickyard belongs to Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon. In it, NASCAR Nuts & Bolts reports that:

And looms it does indeed. Consider this: The Brickyard belongs to the big boys. The past five NASCAR top-shelf races there have been won by Jimmie Johnson , Tony Stewart , Johnson , Stewart and Jeff Gordon .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Nuts & Bolts.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#1 Jul 19, 2009
Not surprised. Best three drivers in Nascar right now. Hopefully Mark will join them soon.

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2009
If Tony doesn't win it as an owner/driver then I'd like to see Ryan win it so Tony can at least experience it as an owner.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2009
I will be VERY happy if Tony wins there agina this year..but if not, I would love to see Ryan win. Either way, I will have a seat on the start /finish line! lol

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2009
Tony Rules wrote:
I will be VERY happy if Tony wins there agina this year..but if not, I would love to see Ryan win. Either way, I will have a seat on the start /finish line! lol
Have fun and get lots of pics

“Watching the Smoke rise!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2009
Me too, if Tony doesn't take it at Brickyard, it would be nice to see Ryan win!

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Elkridge, MD

#7 Jul 23, 2009
we shall see.. perhaps rain will interfere with the end of the race... we shall see... why is it that those other 40 cars waste gas anyhow???jk

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Jul 23, 2009
Debi Does wrote:
we shall see.. perhaps rain will interfere with the end of the race... we shall see... why is it that those other 40 cars waste gas anyhow???jk
Noooo...please don't say rain! lol

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Debi Does wrote:
Shall we start the rain dance now??
Pay Close Attention

Albemarle, NC

#11 Jul 23, 2009
pay attention wrote:
It's hard to keep your facts straight when your whole life is based on a lie:
Houston, we have a problem. Our Usurper lies so much, he can't remember ALL his lies.
He is caught yet in another lie.
Mr. President, we have a problem
Obama recalls Apollo 11 splashdown in Hawaii – while he lived in Indonesia
http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
During his speech with the Apollo 11 crew, Obama told the astronauts:
"The country continues to draw inspiration from what you've done. I should note, just personally, I grew up in Hawaii, as many of you know, and I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home. And I remember waving American flags and my grandfather telling me that the Apollo mission was an example of how Americans can do anything they put their minds to."
"However, Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather – and not with his grandfather and grandmother, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, in Hawaii. "
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_birt...

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#12 Jul 23, 2009
pay attention wrote:
It's hard to keep your facts straight when your whole life is based on a lie:
Houston, we have a problem. Our Usurper lies so much, he can't remember ALL his lies.
He is caught yet in another lie.
Mr. President, we have a problem
Obama recalls Apollo 11 splashdown in Hawaii – while he lived in Indonesia
http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
During his speech with the Apollo 11 crew, Obama told the astronauts:
"The country continues to draw inspiration from what you've done. I should note, just personally, I grew up in Hawaii, as many of you know, and I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home. And I remember waving American flags and my grandfather telling me that the Apollo mission was an example of how Americans can do anything they put their minds to."
"However, Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather – and not with his grandfather and grandmother, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, in Hawaii. "
And you brought this to a Nascar forum because?

Elkridge, MD

#13 Jul 23, 2009
a replay of the awesomest Brickyard race, 2005, is on speed right now..

“I miss Vegas...”

Since: Dec 06

Schnellville. IN

#15 Jul 23, 2009
TaylorsSpice wrote:
<quoted text>Shall we start the rain dance now??
Well, this IS Indiana. Where I work people always ask me about the weather. I tell them it's Indiana... you never know what you're going to get. Take this week for instance. It's been in the upper 60's for the high.And I live in the SOUTHERN part on Indiana.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 23, 2009
Oompaloompa_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this IS Indiana. Where I work people always ask me about the weather. I tell them it's Indiana... you never know what you're going to get. Take this week for instance. It's been in the upper 60's for the high.And I live in the SOUTHERN part on Indiana.
It's gotta beat the sticky, humid, dreary weather we are having here in NY. You can sweat just standing still here. I'm jealous of your high in the 60's.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#17 Jul 23, 2009
Unless some pantiwaste thug in a Toyota interferes, this is the year Smoke will go one up on the crowd. Nobody except Jeff can be coming to this race with as much desire to win as Smoke. Smoke has the advantage because of Jeff's back problem. Because of the G forces pulled in the tight turns here, Jeff is going to have a very hard time concentrating by the end of the race. Don't get me wrong, I'll screaming my head off for Jeff to win but I am also realist. Smoke is going to be on his A game and if Jeff can't win then I want to see Smoke kiss the bricks and climb the fence. Well, kiss the bricks at least.

Elkridge, MD

#18 Jul 23, 2009
that was so sweet.. I just sat down to catch Jimbob spinning out in that 2005 race .. seems that before they switched to the COT,,, he sucked.. I remember that...I am so glad the other teams have caught up on that COT...so GLAD!
the transition years should not have had a champion..since it was all out of the pits..

“I miss Vegas...”

Since: Dec 06

Schnellville. IN

#19 Jul 23, 2009
TaylorsSpice wrote:
<quoted text>It's gotta beat the sticky, humid, dreary weather we are having here in NY. You can sweat just standing still here. I'm jealous of your high in the 60's.
It's felt like October here for the past few days. But we will most likely pay for it soon. Couple of weeks ago we had 105 heat index days. Not much fun to work out in.
Drop the Chalupa

Davenport, IA

#20 Jul 23, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>And you brought this to a Nascar forum because?
Debi must be bored again...

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#21 Jul 23, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
Unless some pantiwaste thug in a Toyota interferes, this is the year Smoke will go one up on the crowd. Nobody except Jeff can be coming to this race with as much desire to win as Smoke. Smoke has the advantage because of Jeff's back problem. Because of the G forces pulled in the tight turns here, Jeff is going to have a very hard time concentrating by the end of the race. Don't get me wrong, I'll screaming my head off for Jeff to win but I am also realist. Smoke is going to be on his A game and if Jeff can't win then I want to see Smoke kiss the bricks and climb the fence. Well, kiss the bricks at least.
Just how in the hell is Kyle a thug? Judgmental much?

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#22 Jul 23, 2009
Drop the Chalupa wrote:
<quoted text>
Debi must be bored again...
Yep. Since she can't talk political crap on here anymore and keeps getting deleted I guess thats Jimmies fault too. haha.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#23 Jul 23, 2009
Oompaloompa_ wrote:
<quoted text>
it rained 4 days straight in the last 7 days here in northeast indiana! praying it doesnt rain on sunday! or else nascar will call the race once tony is in the lead to give him another win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Sellers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Truex Jr.'s No. 78 Car Again Fails Post-... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Newman's title chances take hit following NASCA... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... Aug '16 Klutt 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... Jul '16 Hilton Head 1
News Today in History: May 22 (May '16) May '16 raw 1
News Sports Briefs: Dodge leaving NASCAR (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jay 1
News Obama welcomes NASCAR Nation (Aug '09) Sep '09 Cynictologist 95
More from around the web