Ambrose wins again at Watkins Glen

Ambrose wins again at Watkins Glen

There are 25 comments on the The Southbridge Evening News story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Ambrose wins again at Watkins Glen. In it, The Southbridge Evening News reports that:

The hard-charging Tasmanian passed series points leader Kyle Busch with a daring move through the chicane Saturday and won the Nationwide Zippo 200 for the second straight year for JTG-Daugherty Racing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southbridge Evening News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2009
He's going to shut Shrub down again.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Aug 9, 2009
Tas devil does Nascar wrote:
He's going to shut Shrub down again.
I bet Shrub will be on his toes today. He got snuck upon yesterday....
It still was a good race.....
Said head

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2009
Boris Said will win today. Mark my words.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#4 Aug 9, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Shrub will be on his toes today. He got snuck upon yesterday....
Don't think so. He's gonna be one to beat.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think so. He's gonna be one to beat.
Lisa read my post again I never said he would not win. I said he would be on his toes today. Meaning very alert//////

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#6 Aug 9, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa read my post again I never said he would not win. I said he would be on his toes today. Meaning very alert//////
Oh yeah, He's gonna have to use patience today, otherwise this race will determine whether or not he makes the chase.

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#7 Aug 9, 2009
I'd like to see him try that shit again tomorrow. He'll be punted off the track.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Shrub will be on his toes today. He got snuck upon yesterday....
We have to wait until tomorrow if it rains tomorrow I'll miss it I have to work Tues-Sat. Crossing me fingers.

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 9, 2009
Said head wrote:
Boris Said will win today. Mark my words.
I like Boris but you can't run one race or two a year and be competitive.

“UP SMOKE!!!!!! (IE: GO SMOKE)”

Galway Ireland? I WISH!

#10 Aug 10, 2009
Ha! your all wrong... smoke beats krylie .. a-gain! Marcose was very gracious w/second place and cousin carl w/third. I didnt bother to listen to krylie... I can wait to read later who he will blame for his not winning the race today... Does this make him the third place loser? ha lol!

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#11 Aug 10, 2009
claregirl02 wrote:
Ha! your all wrong... smoke beats krylie .. a-gain! Marcose was very gracious w/second place and cousin carl w/third. I didnt bother to listen to krylie... I can wait to read later who he will blame for his not winning the race today... Does this make him the third place loser? ha lol!
Actually he was very grateful to his crew today. So why don't you get over your hate of Kyle, it is unnatural.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Aug 10, 2009
Buschinator wrote:
I'd like to see him try that shit again tomorrow. He'll be punted off the track.
Spoken like a true Robby Gordon fan!!!

Ellijay, GA

#13 Aug 11, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Robby Gordon fan!!!
How do you get Rubby Gordon out of Buschinator? You don't now go play kiddo.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#14 Aug 11, 2009
Buschinator wrote:
<quoted text>How do you get Rubby Gordon out of Buschinator? You don't now go play kiddo.
Can't you figure out that the fact that you obviously like chickenshyt driving tactics, stating that the "Buschbaby" would "punt" someone, you must also be a Robbie Gordon fan, because that is how he drives???
boots

AOL

#15 Aug 11, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you figure out that the fact that you obviously like chickenshyt driving tactics, stating that the "Buschbaby" would "punt" someone, you must also be a Robbie Gordon fan, because that is how he drives???
sometimes trolling just doesn't make sense
ross

AOL

#16 Aug 11, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he was very grateful to his crew today. So why don't you get over your hate of Kyle, it is unnatural.
Has Kyle ever been invited up to the booth b4 a race? He just doesn't seem fan friendly like JJ, Carl and Tony.
lies

AOL

#17 Aug 11, 2009
Buschinator wrote:
<quoted text>How do you get Rubby Gordon out of Buschinator? You don't now go play kiddo.
He's a man with a picture of a baby and another man he's not right in the head.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#18 Aug 12, 2009
Man, I would really love to see Marcos is some top notch equipment. He's getting everything there is in that JTG Toyota junk and then some. It's a shame Hendrick can't put him in a car and let him kick butt. Marcos Ambrose is just as talented as Shrub only his head is screwed on right.

Ellijay, GA

#19 Aug 17, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you figure out that the fact that you obviously like chickenshyt driving tactics, stating that the "Buschbaby" would "punt" someone, you must also be a Robbie Gordon fan, because that is how he drives???
Actually I don't give a dayum skip by my post from now on.

Ellijay, GA

#20 Aug 17, 2009
boots wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes trolling just doesn't make sense
He sure doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Sellers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt ready to hit South Korea for NBC Olym... Feb '18 Maybe Phartse 2
News Chip Ganassi Racing will not provide ride for D... Jan '18 Yeah phartse 9
News NASCAR punishes Gibbs, Hendrick, Penske (Sep '17) Sep '17 Black phartt 9
News Martin Truex Jr.'s No. 78 Car Again Fails Post-... (Sep '16) Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Newman's title chances take hit following NASCA... (Sep '16) Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Klutt 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hilton Head 1