Race had bit of everything

Race had bit of everything

There are 1 comment on the Concord Monitor story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Race had bit of everything. In it, Concord Monitor reports that:

The weekend's main event may have fallen a bit short of its 301-lap billing, but the packed crowd at yesterday's Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway still took in plenty of action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Concord Monitor.

“ WooHOO”

Since: May 09

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 29, 2009
Bush has been driving like someone told him either produce or your gone. When he first came to NASCAR I was excited. I had watched him race in other series and still think he has more tallent in his little finger than his brother and others have all rolled up....HOWEVER today he was "RACING" -- this #### happens and as much as I have hated his style of late, NO WAY can I blame him or the double file restarts.
==========
LMAO Kyle produces more than anyone on the track and always has!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Sellers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Truex Jr.'s No. 78 Car Again Fails Post-... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Newman's title chances take hit following NASCA... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... Aug '16 Klutt 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... Jul '16 Hilton Head 1
News Today in History: May 22 (May '16) May '16 raw 1
News Sports Briefs: Dodge leaving NASCAR (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jay 1
News Obama welcomes NASCAR Nation (Aug '09) Sep '09 Cynictologist 95
More from around the web