Harvick not so happy as season slips ...

Harvick not so happy as season slips away

There are 2 comments on the www.nashuatelegraph.com story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Harvick not so happy as season slips away. In it, www.nashuatelegraph.com reports that:

SONOMA, Calif. - Kevin Harvick arrived at Infineon Raceway convinced the longest drought of his Sprint Cup Series career can come to an end this weekend on the winding California road course.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nashuatelegraph.com.

BJ the giver

Cary, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2009
He might want to consider being a team owner instead.
clements29fans

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2009
He IS a team owner!
But I think CUP is a more complicated business than truck series or Nationwide with all the big money sponsors involved. I think he is just biding his time before he makes that move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peyton Sellers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Truex Jr.'s No. 78 Car Again Fails Post-... (Sep '16) Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Newman's title chances take hit following NASCA... (Sep '16) Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Klutt 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hilton Head 1
News Today in History: May 22 (May '16) May '16 raw 1
News Sports Briefs: Dodge leaving NASCAR (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jay 1
News Obama welcomes NASCAR Nation (Aug '09) Sep '09 Cynictologist 95
More from around the web