Barkley: Woods Changed Phone Number

Barkley: Woods Changed Phone Number

There are 3 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Dec 15, 2009, titled Barkley: Woods Changed Phone Number. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

Charles Barkley says Tiger Woods changed his cell phone number the day after his car accident and is not talking to some of his famous friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Any man that is going to screw around with that many women and NOT think that they're going to start talking is a total idiot and deserves every bit of crap his wife can bring down on him. This is just another case of a celeb. thinking that he is above any mere mortal moral or legal line of society. I got a feeling it won't have to hide his whores much longer. As a single man, he can be right out in the open about acting like a pig.

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Dec 16, 2009
Sir Charles is hoping Tiger didn't delete all the bimbo's phone numbers
the wise

Gorham, ME

#4 Apr 13, 2010
Elin should sue Sir Arrsswhole for conpiracy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petty Enterprises Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
News Friends roast absent Darrell Waltrip for charity (Oct '11) Oct '11 acrim 3
News Pattie Petty diagnosed with Parkinson's disease (Oct '11) Oct '11 Tier 1
More from around the web