Kyle vs. Dale Junior: A juicy topic

Kyle vs. Dale Junior: A juicy topic

There are 1 comment on the Turn3 story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Kyle vs. Dale Junior: A juicy topic. In it, Turn3 reports that:

Kyle Busch: Outspoken, or arrogant? Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Unlucky, or overrated? Responses to such questions depend almost entirely on personal prejudice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turn3.

DackFromFlorida

Longwood, FL

#1 Jun 3, 2009
One of the posters in the article said it all---Kyle is brash and bold and my kind of driver!!! He is out to win in anything he drives---andhe can drive anything. He sure puts the excitement back in racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Shepherd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dillon living up to potential in 3rd full NASCA... May 30 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NBC Sports Group's Formula One Continues Sunday (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News The Player: DP Customs' Racy 1200 Sportster (Jan '15) Jan '15 fastharryDOTcom 1
News Shepherd Accident Raises Age Question in NASCAR (Jul '14) Jul '14 SNOW 6
News NASCAR suspends Aric Almirola's Crew Chief Todd... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 3
News Joshua Lobdell: Did NASCAR go far enough in its... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 3
News Ranking the 10 Greatest Mustaches in NASCAR His... (Jun '13) Jun '13 OverPricedCruze 2
More from around the web