NASCAR fines, penalizes Benny Gordon'...

NASCAR fines, penalizes Benny Gordon's team for Bristol fuel violation

There are 2 comments on the Scene Daily story from Mar 27, 2009, titled NASCAR fines, penalizes Benny Gordon's team for Bristol fuel violation. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

NASCAR announced today that the crew chief, owner and driver for the No. 72 NASCAR Nationwide Series team have been fined and penalized for using unapproved fuel this past weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

Nascar Welderman

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 6, 2009
VSI - does not own Veolia Services inc.

They do own a large number of Rest Homes, investments, land, a company that sells used equipment, and used parts for heavy equipment.

I guess the intelligence of the people on this site is not very high, because if you look at the company profile, you will read what I just wrote.

Frank Verishetti - the origional owner - I might have spelled the name wrong - forgive me, owned his own coal company - which they used the pit from the coal operation to dispose of garbage. He bought trucks and hired drivers and tossers and made millions of dollars.

They sold the company a number of years ago, one part becoming Browning Ferris Industries - or BFI.

Their strip job was called Green Tree Landfill.
Which was also sold to BFI

BFI is a national company.

As far as VSI being out of money. They own a bunch of rest homes and are worth MILLION's of dollars. They just bought into the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'm sure that what ever it cost to buy into the Steelers - they will get a return on their investment of 20 times what ever they put into it - if they wished to sell.

Even the Steelers purchase didn't even put a dent in their bank account. I know the person that does their books for their rest homes and he works 10+ hours a day and sometimes 6 days a week, and he is never fully caught up with his work. Billing the insurance companies, Medicare / Social Security, for their clients.

At the end of the 4 race suspension, Benny will be back.

Samuel Metals is out of Canada, and they have deep pockets.

Benny's brother - Todd is one of their best customers, he owns GORTECH and they are working 6 days a week building vessles for the Nuclear industry and also for the growing demand of Ethanol production facilities which are being built all over the country to make E 85 Fuel.

As far as Tim Baney goes, Tim's family are all jerks and Tim is a looser that is never going to go anyplace. He wanted to be like Tony Stewart, so he bought the old Clearfield Mountain Speedway and practically ran it into the ground in just two years.

I personlly know the guy that drives one of his haulers - Glen. They make their money hauling trailers for the local Wal Mart Distribution Center located in Woodland Pa. 6023

I know because when they opened it, I worked there as did one of my family members.

By reading the fine, I can tell you that they were caught cheating. Hooters Pro Cup does not openly allow Alcohol, Methanol or Nitro Methane , which was probably the stuff that they were caught using.

VSI is known for cheating and they are known for using Nitro Methane for making their cars go faster. The buy it in Du Bois Pa at a place called Fishels Hobby Shop, on the Blvd.

Maybe one of the reasons why they were not fined more is because they were caught right off the bat. The other reason is because VSI is in the mafia. The garbage they hauled and took at their landfill came from New York City and all the garbage companies and cement contractors from New York City before 1980 was openly owned by the Mafia.

If you think that the mafia is dead, just mess with VSI and see what happens.

In the end, NASCAR will either make them move to Mooresville - so they can inspect their garage and operations on a more frequent basis or they will shut them down.

Not even the Wood Brothers were immune to being selected to either move or get out of the business.
Yellow Toed hobbit

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Apr 6, 2009
Condence this shyt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Shepherd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nascar America Exclusively Announces Nascar Hal... Mar 5 I phartse 2
News NASCAR heads to Atlanta with a Daytona 500 hang... Feb 21 And phartse 2
News NASCAR Mailbag: Will the Camaro have an edge on... Feb '18 YeaPhart 6
News How NASCAR star Danica Patrick stays in shape Jan '18 Better pharte 4
News Cindic spins Grala on last lap to win NASCAR Tr... (Sep '17) Sep '17 To phartse 2
News Matt Crafton wins NASCAR trucks race (Jul '17) Jul '17 Actually phart 2
News Remember NASCARa s Clint Bowyer? Herea s how hi... (May '17) May '17 Thats phartz 6