The NASCAR Brothers Grimm: Kurt and Kyle Busch on Opposite Ends of Something

Mar 20, 2011 Full story: Bleacher Report

Kyle and Kurt Busch are a couple of smart drivers consistently getting crushed by geniuses.

Full Story
barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Hey Jordan, why don't you take a look at the end of the Datyona 500. Obviously you weren't watching the race. Kyle hooked up Kurt with a few laps to go and they were headed to the front until a caution cooled them off and Kyle went in with a flat tire.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#2 Mar 24, 2011
I would imagine that the sibling rivalry between two brothers as competative as the Busch brothers would have been great when they were younger. However, when you look at their bios Kurt is seven years older and they never raced in the same series against eachother until Kyle came to the cup series.I doubt that there would be much more advantage to them hooking up on the track than to pair up with any other driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PENSKE RACING Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Feb 23 stewart scott 14
NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... Jan '15 Dave 1
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
More from around the web