NASCAR's bullying brothers at it again s

Nov 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Several months ago, Kurt Busch tangled with national racing reporter Jenna Fryer, trying to intimidate her during a press conference.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2012
Ropper

Essex Junction, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

its in there DNA
sw2cam

Maricopa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Only baddasses behind the wheel, when he gets out he is nothing but a sissy.
STAN

Morrisville, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KARMA TODAY IN PHOENIX FOR BOTH AZZHOLES

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I loved every moment of watching Shrub roll to the pits with his Toyota silently coasting and then the elder family idiot running out of gas and going multiple laps down by speeding on pitroad. You're right Ropper, being an idiot bully in their DNA.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoyakidding wrote:
I loved every moment of watching Shrub roll to the pits with his Toyota silently coasting and then the elder family idiot running out of gas and going multiple laps down by speeding on pitroad. You're right Ropper, being an idiot bully in their DNA.
Your Guys didn't do any better. You're back to being a Kyle hater again.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

My guys as you call them didn't do well but they did finish the race and they're both still way ahead of Shrub. As for being back to being a Kyle hater again, I never stopped. Don't confuse appreciating his talent with liking him. I had hopes for him that he had outgrown being a total dumbass BUT what can I say other than different track, same dummy.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoyakidding wrote:
My guys as you call them didn't do well but they did finish the race and they're both still way ahead of Shrub. As for being back to being a Kyle hater again, I never stopped. Don't confuse appreciating his talent with liking him. I had hopes for him that he had outgrown being a total dumbass BUT what can I say other than different track, same dummy.
Better than Being a Gayass Johnson fan.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than Being a Gayass Johnson fan.
I'd say being a gayass Johnson fan is a lot better than being a FATASS Shrub fan anytime. Keep thinking.
Race fan

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think everybdoy should cut the Buschs some slack. Nobody really knows how they where raised or what kind of up-bringing they recieved. Some anger issues may stem from things from thier childhood. Or not, who knows?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 14, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Race fan wrote:
I think everybdoy should cut the Buschs some slack. Nobody really knows how they where raised or what kind of up-bringing they recieved. Some anger issues may stem from things from thier childhood. Or not, who knows?
Who cares. NARCAR isn't running a mental hospital or psychiatry practice. If a driver can't control himself within the rules of the sport, throw his butt out and get on with the sport. I'm not watching for the soap opera drama, just the racing.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoyakidding wrote:
I loved every moment of watching Shrub roll to the pits with his Toyota silently coasting and then the elder family idiot running out of gas and going multiple laps down by speeding on pitroad. You're right Ropper, being an idiot bully in their DNA.
I loved watching him bring that car from 43rd to 3rd. I didn't see any other driver bring their car through the field like that.
Chip

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 14, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>I loved watching him bring that car from 43rd to 3rd. I didn't see any other driver bring their car through the field like that.
The others drivers didn't want to blow their motor.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 14, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
The others drivers didn't want to blow their motor.
Maybe they should have tried. Kyle drove up to 3rd, engine blew and he finished 36th and his winnings were $113,816. Compare that to Jeff Gordon who finished 32nd and winnings were $105,936 or jr. who finished 24th two positions back from his starting position and his winnings were $79,925.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 14, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should have tried. Kyle drove up to 3rd, engine blew and he finished 36th and his winnings were $113,816. Compare that to Jeff Gordon who finished 32nd and winnings were $105,936 or jr. who finished 24th two positions back from his starting position and his winnings were $79,925.
I saw Jeff Gordon finish yesterday with no brakes. He ran over half the race with no brakes. Could Shrub have done that, hell no. He would have plowed the wall the first corner he didn't have any brakes. Big deal driving up to third. I once watch Richard Petty drive one back from 13 laps down and win. Third don't impress me much when you cook the motor getting there.
Rabman

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am a Kyle Busch fan. I would not watch a NASCAR race if Kyle was not racing.... You Haters need to watch reruns of Captain Kangroo. Greatness cause Haters and that is the reason for all this hate.

Haters should be a fan of Micheal Waltrip. That would give all of you Haters access his arse when he put his legg over his head. Than you all could have a kissing arse good time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••