Inside Track Report 101807

Oct 19, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WOWK-TV

Posted Thursday, October 18, 2007 ; 06:36 PM Updated Thursday, October 18, 2007 ; 06:39 PM First off, Joe Gibbs Racing may have opened up a can of worms. via WOWK-TV

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2007

“Jack Daniels 07 Post Daytona”

Since: Feb 07

Burlington, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2007
Guess better next week.

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2007
Guess cause both are going to be Toyota - I could tell when you compare how Mikie and his team has ran these last four races compared to the first four races - that they were getting help from someone. Wasn't he even on the pole for one of the races.

Whoo...that was a not nice comment was it? Don't think I phrased that right but, ya know what I mean.

Since: Apr 07

Tucson, AZ

#3 Oct 21, 2007
What's funny about this is how everyone's taken Michael's comments out of text and ran with it. How stupid can they be. Yeah, maybe they DID get help from JGR but what kind of help was it? That's the question. Michael never said they got technical help. Maybe it was just a few suggestions on how they could improve things.

Love how the idiots run off at the mouth about something they have no clue of and are trying to get JGR and MWR in trouble for no reason.

Even Kyle Petty, who's been a friend of Michael's for years on end, said that doesn't mean they got technical help at at all.

Burlington, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
What's funny about this is how everyone's taken Michael's comments out of text and ran with it. How stupid can they be. Yeah, maybe they DID get help from JGR but what kind of help was it? That's the question. Michael never said they got technical help. Maybe it was just a few suggestions on how they could improve things.
Love how the idiots run off at the mouth about something they have no clue of and are trying to get JGR and MWR in trouble for no reason.
Even Kyle Petty, who's been a friend of Michael's for years on end, said that doesn't mean they got technical help at at all.
The writer is an obvious Jeff Gordon fan... everyone else is fair game on a slow news day.
eighty one an counting

Sioux City, IA

#5 Oct 21, 2007
UH O----------SOUNDS LIKE TROUBLES ARE ON THE HORIZON??????????

AOL

#6 Oct 21, 2007
No one likes to hear people say anything about their drivers I try to remember that when saying anything off the wall about them. I wish Mikey all the luck in the world really.

Burlington, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2007
Lets go racing wrote:
No one likes to hear people say anything about their drivers I try to remember that when saying anything off the wall about them. I wish Mikey all the luck in the world really.
My driver is Stewart. And he's an ass. Talk away, if it's true, it's true.

AOL

#8 Oct 21, 2007
Lurking too long wrote:
<quoted text>
My driver is Stewart. And he's an ass. Talk away, if it's true, it's true.
I try to be supportive of all drivers but since ya mentioned it, lol. Stewart used to be my main driver until he played the blame game a little too much. It doesn't change the fact he's from Indiana and raced all these dirt tracks around here and I think he's a great driver.

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Bradenton, FL

#9 Oct 22, 2007
So what all the info JGR would go to Toyota at the end of this year anyhow?

Since: Apr 07

Tucson, AZ

#10 Oct 22, 2007
Big20Fan wrote:
So what all the info JGR would go to Toyota at the end of this year anyhow?
True, but they are still under contract with Chevy, so if Chevy thinks Gibbs pulled a Bill Davis on the down low, they are going to sh!t a cow.

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Bradenton, FL

#11 Oct 22, 2007
Hey guess What I sure they are helping Toyota with the engines. remeber 100 Toyota RD people work with JGR R&D. Now and like I said all the info JGR has from Chevy is going to go over to the competitor next year anyhow. That is what all the team owners in Chevy camp where worried about anyhow. Now its becoming true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Menard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... May '14 Lola24 2
NASCAR: 5 Reasons Why We'll See Danica Patrick ... (Dec '12) Jan '13 duh1 16
Lap-by-Lap (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carole 1
Gordon alleges RCR orders altered Richmond finish (Sep '11) Nov '11 Duh 11
Who's Hot / Who's Not in NASCAR: Dover-Kansas E... (Oct '11) Oct '11 yup 1
Stewart leads late, but loses at Brickyard (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ricky Bobby 43
Menard Inching Closer To Chase Spot (Aug '11) Aug '11 menards 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000