Hendrick to meet with Keselowski abou...

Hendrick to meet with Keselowski about 2010

There are 52 comments on the sports.espn.go.com story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Hendrick to meet with Keselowski about 2010. In it, sports.espn.go.com reports that:

Rick Hendrick will meet with Brad Keselowski this coming week to discuss their 2010 options.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sports.espn.go.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BJ the giver

Cary, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2009
He has to wait for old skittle face to get refired.

Since: Oct 08

Littleton, CO

#2 Jun 21, 2009
That's a shame that Rick Hendricks has done that to him he thought he would be in cup by now. He should go to SHR then Rick wont have any winning drivers next year.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Jun 21, 2009
Stacy the house broker wrote:
That's a shame that Rick Hendricks has done that to him he thought he would be in cup by now. He should go to SHR then Rick wont have any winning drivers next year.
Except that shr is a "satellite" team of HMS!
overr88ted

AOL

#4 Jun 21, 2009
they should replace jr with him. maybe that car will actually do good.
Woody

AOL

#5 Jun 21, 2009
Hendricks has lost it's consistency.

Not on in their stable is consistent.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Jun 21, 2009
Woody wrote:
Hendricks has lost it's consistency.
Not on in their stable is consistent.
Oh really??? HMS 2009 stats as of Race #16!
6 wins
19 top 5's
29 top 10's
That looks pretty gosh darn consistent to me!!!

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2009/data/sta...
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#7 Jun 22, 2009
Woody wrote:
Hendricks has lost it's consistency.
Not on in their stable is consistent.
Give Jr credit, he destroyed DEI, now he's dragging down HMS.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 22, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Give Jr credit, he destroyed DEI, now he's dragging down HMS.
I hope Toyota dumps a billion dollars into their NASCAR program. Hendrick is big and powerful, but not as big and powerful as the worlds largest and most succesful auto maker.

Here is to the demise of Chevrolet! Rick is not going to be able to pay for all of that R&D himself.

Go Kyle, Joey, Denny, Brian, and go team Toyota!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jun 22, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Give Jr credit, he destroyed DEI, now he's dragging down HMS.
Mommy dearest is the one who destroyed DEI. She has destructed even more after Jr left. 2 mergers and can't get sponsors.....What will she do next year when Truex leaves?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Jun 22, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Toyota dumps a billion dollars into their NASCAR program. Hendrick is big and powerful, but not as big and powerful as the worlds largest and most succesful auto maker.
Here is to the demise of Chevrolet! Rick is not going to be able to pay for all of that R&D himself.
Go Kyle, Joey, Denny, Brian, and go team Toyota!
The Toyota work place here in Indy is cuting the work force and letting employes go.
The plant manager got the boot. They are letting 60% of the worker's go. I really don't think Nascar is going to get a billion dollar pay check from Toyota.How do I know this my friend is in charge of production management.He got his bonus's taken away and his new car every year.....
Barr

Temperance, MI

#11 Jun 22, 2009
I think we are going to see Hendrick slow down a little when he stops receiving millions of dollars from Government Motors. We might see Stewart slip as well when he no longer receives cars from Hendrick. I just hope Toyota doesn't dump more money in and try to dominate NASCAR when Chevys and Dodges are no long competitive.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2009
Stacy the house broker wrote:
That's a shame that Rick Hendricks has done that to him he thought he would be in cup by now. He should go to SHR then Rick wont have any winning drivers next year.
Rick Hendricks did nothing to Brad. He tried to help him (and still is) get into cup and had him in his farm program specifically for that purpose.
THEN
NASCAR imposed a four car team limit.
THAT
is what put Brad in this position.
Rick is trying to find another route to the same goal he always had...get Brad into the Cup series.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2009
I hope they find someway for Brad to stick around with HMS. They could be a really good combination together, imo.
Mark

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 22, 2009
Woody wrote:
Hendricks has lost it's consistency.
Not on in their stable is consistent.
Those DNF stand out no doubt about that. Not sure how one can protect his engine but another can't. Then Dale Jr can't seem to do anything with his car.
Joe

Richmond, VA

#15 Jun 22, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Toyota dumps a billion dollars into their NASCAR program. Hendrick is big and powerful, but not as big and powerful as the worlds largest and most succesful auto maker.
Here is to the demise of Chevrolet! Rick is not going to be able to pay for all of that R&D himself.
Go Kyle, Joey, Denny, Brian, and go team Toyota!
Maybe it's time for you to move to another country if you are so anti-American.
Ron

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really??? HMS 2009 stats as of Race #16!
6 wins
19 top 5's
29 top 10's
That looks pretty gosh darn consistent to me!!!
http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2009/data/sta...
I have to agree with them.
Inconsistent definition:
Not regular or predictable; erratic:
88 car finishing spots this year
27 39 10 11 14 8 20 31 2 27 27 40 12 27 14 26

5 car Finishing spot this year
16 40 40 31 6 7 6 1 43 5 1 17 10 19 1 35

48 cars Finishing spots
31 9 24 9 3 1 2 4 30 36 2 13 1 7 22 3

24 car finishing spots this year
13 2 6 2 4 4 1 25 37 8 5 14 26 4 2 9
Rachel

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jun 22, 2009
It is consistent Dale Jr consitently screws up on every race!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#18 Jun 22, 2009
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with them.
Inconsistent definition:
Not regular or predictable; erratic:
88 car finishing spots this year
27 39 10 11 14 8 20 31 2 27 27 40 12 27 14 26
5 car Finishing spot this year
16 40 40 31 6 7 6 1 43 5 1 17 10 19 1 35
48 cars Finishing spots
31 9 24 9 3 1 2 4 30 36 2 13 1 7 22 3
24 car finishing spots this year
13 2 6 2 4 4 1 25 37 8 5 14 26 4 2 9
Show me the stats for the Owner that has more consistent stats than HMS so far in 2009!!!

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#19 Jun 22, 2009
Barr wrote:
I think we are going to see Hendrick slow down a little when he stops receiving millions of dollars from Government Motors. We might see Stewart slip as well when he no longer receives cars from Hendrick. I just hope Toyota doesn't dump more money in and try to dominate NASCAR when Chevys and Dodges are no long competitive.
Who said that Hendrick would stop selling chassis to Tony? Why would he throw that income away??

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#20 Jun 22, 2009
Rachel wrote:
It is consistent Dale Jr consitently screws up on every race!
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Sheltra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR: Kurt Busch to race in NHRA Gatornationals (Jan '11) Jan '11 OSUSam 1
News Power Rankings: Notable drivers missing from pr... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Chelsea 1
News NASCAR: signature moments of the decade (Dec '09) Dec '09 Pedro z cousin 2
News Crew chief Addington switches Busch teamsLongti... (Dec '09) Dec '09 barr 2
News Distractions haven't left Kurt Busch running on... (Oct '09) Oct '09 nascar fan 1
News Busch closes gap, but he's still 13th (Aug '09) Aug '09 Not a busch fan 1
News Fryer's Five: Stewart in championship form - NA... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Teacher14fan 2
More from around the web