Junior's popularity not about results

Jun 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ledger Dispatch

DALE EARNHARDT JR. is smiling. At what? At you, so long as you spied the back page of Sunday's sports section, where his happy mug accompanied an ad promoting this Sunday's Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway.

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 391 of391
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
... and I'm the Sheriff of Mayberry, glad to meet cha ...
LMAO

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I equate real racing to the day to day people who spend far too much money to show up on tracks and road courses across the nation on a weekly basis to race for more glory than money.
The past three years I have been involved with three organizations as a part time race official, CCS, WERA and the Rollin Thunder Modifieds. I also, at times spot for a modified that runs every other Friday night at South Side Speedway.
I am a technical inspector in the Championship Cycle Series and work races at both Summit Point Raceway and at Virginia International Raceway. Summit Point is a two mile road course in West Virginia, located between Winchester, Va. and Charles Town West Virginia off or Route 7. Virginia International Raceway is a three point two mile road course located just off of Va. Route 58 just inside the North Carolina Line, perhaps you have heard that most of the cup teams practice there for the two road courses. I am a turn martial/safety worker in the WERA series (West Coast East Coast Racing Association) also motorcycle road racing based on sport bikes.
For the Rollin Thunder Mods. I do some light tech work in checking safety equipment for dates and condition (Helmets, seat belts, shoulder harness and sub. belts) as well as the Hans device. I also have the distinct pleasure of painting the markings on the qualifying tires to make sure the cars start on the same tires they qualify on.
Have I driven, yes, 10 years in SCCA and two years at South Side Speedway and on occasion at Chantilly speedway and Saluda (The early name for Virginia Motor Speedway). Again, I would say it is not hard to get involved in racing, most organizations are begging for people willing to work for nothing, other than free admission for the weekend and free food.
If you're so damn experienced (not) why don't you send this lovely resume to someone and get yourself a job instead of coming on here acting like you know everything and driving everyone crazy. Nobody here likes you or respects your attitude so GO AWAY!!!

“Jr. Fan For Life”

D-burg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, who woke up the fat trucker, he must have gotten enough of his latest Gud Buddy. What happens in the sleeper, stays in the sleeper.
Get that boy another chili cheese burger and an order of greasy fries.
Big guts keep on rollin
Gud Buddies keep on pumping
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin down the highway.
Sung to the tune of Proud Mary.
Step away from the computer. It came on a truck. Don't eat another bite of anything in your kitchen or at your local fast food place. The food came on a truck. Go naked(puke). Your clothing came on a truck. What is the deal with you hating truck drivers? Your daddy must have been a truck driver and ran off and left your mama. Seek therapy.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Step away from the computer. It came on a truck. Don't eat another bite of anything in your kitchen or at your local fast food place. The food came on a truck. Go naked(puke). Your clothing came on a truck. What is the deal with you hating truck drivers? Your daddy must have been a truck driver and ran off and left your mama. Seek therapy.
You forgot something, Bippy, my garbage is removed from the curb by a trucker, that does not mean I will invite him over for lunch. Windy is back on the road hauling cars made by "Government Motors" or "Crisis Corporation".

Get that boy another chili cheese burger and another order of greasy fries. Dietary supplements like those do have a certain effect in keeping the nation's truckers, regular.

Remember, what goes on in the sleeper, stays in the sleeper.

Well, it is time to tune into FM radio at 100.3 and listen to "Talk Racing with Joe and Ruth".

You TV race fans have a great day and talk it up on how Joonyer surged up from 19th place to 18th place last week, however, do remember that he lost points in his lofty goal of getting into 12 place.

To paraphrase a Dale Earnhardt Sr. quote, Joonyer yearns to become Mr. 12th place, which in the words of "Old Iron Head" make him the 11th loser.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot something, Bippy, my garbage is removed from the curb by a trucker, that does not mean I will invite him over for lunch. Windy is back on the road hauling cars made by "Government Motors" or "Crisis Corporation".
Get that boy another chili cheese burger and another order of greasy fries. Dietary supplements like those do have a certain effect in keeping the nation's truckers, regular.
Remember, what goes on in the sleeper, stays in the sleeper.
Well, it is time to tune into FM radio at 100.3 and listen to "Talk Racing with Joe and Ruth".
You TV race fans have a great day and talk it up on how Joonyer surged up from 19th place to 18th place last week, however, do remember that he lost points in his lofty goal of getting into 12 place.
To paraphrase a Dale Earnhardt Sr. quote, Joonyer yearns to become Mr. 12th place, which in the words of "Old Iron Head" make him the 11th loser.
Maybe if you weren't such a bigot, You'd realize that Truck drivers are who deliver your food to the Grocery stores. Without them, You'd starve. Maybe you should starve till you realize you're a bigot.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Judged:

99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh You make me sick with your demeaning of our country's truck drivers! They deliver food to us, and many other necessities, maybe they shouldn't deliver any to you since you are ungrateful
Oh Lisa, the mental image of breeze saying to you
"Who's you're daddy" is too much!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lisa, the mental image of breeze saying to you
"Who's you're daddy" is too much!
Oh Jrh8er, The possiblity of Anyone dating or marrying you is too much.
LOL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jrh8er, The possiblity of Anyone dating or marrying you is too much.
Too much for you too! Not a possiblity in hell!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!
I don't see anyone lining up to marry you Ashley.
Floyd

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!
are civil unions legal in Fla?
LOL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anyone lining up to marry you Ashley.
You're so tiring.

Ashley? Nope.

So many other people hate you Lisa...you couldn't possibly guess all the names. Many you know. And not your usual 4 names.

I suppose you have a line? Miss "Never Had a Date - EVER"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 391 of391
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Patrick Sheltra Discussions

Search the Patrick Sheltra Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR: Kurt Busch to race in NHRA Gatornationals (Jan '11) Jan '11 OSUSam 1
Power Rankings: Notable drivers missing from pr... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Chelsea 1
NASCAR: signature moments of the decade (Dec '09) Dec '09 Pedro z cousin 2
Crew chief Addington switches Busch teamsLongti... (Dec '09) Dec '09 barr 2
Distractions haven't left Kurt Busch running on... (Oct '09) Oct '09 nascar fan 1
Busch closes gap, but he's still 13th (Aug '09) Aug '09 Not a busch fan 1
Fryer's Five: Stewart in championship form - NA... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Teacher14fan 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••