Busch enjoys controversy

Jun 13, 2009 Full story: www.newschief.com 27

Controversy just seems to naturally swirl around Kyle Busch. And it seems the more uproar, the more NASCAR's bad boy enjoys it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2009
Dear Kyle, everything you say is true! The statments you have made such as "It is never Jr's fault, it's always the crew cheif" TRUE! and "Jr's fans are crazy" TRUE!

Kyle please don't let anyone stop you from telling the truth!

From Jrh, a true Racing fan!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#2 Jun 13, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Dear Kyle, everything you say is true! The statments you have made such as "It is never Jr's fault, it's always the crew cheif" TRUE! and "Jr's fans are crazy" TRUE!
Kyle, whatever you do, please don't listen to this psychopath. She is no fan.
xXx

AOL

#3 Jun 13, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
stalk 'er much?

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#4 Jun 13, 2009
xXx wrote:
<quoted text>
stalk 'er much?
Nope. Just giving my honest evaluation.
Lucas

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 13, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly and whole heartingly agree with this statement.
xXx

AOL

#6 Jun 13, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just giving my honest evaluation.
sure you are msbreeze, bias evaluation maybe

Since: Jul 08

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Dear Jrh8er, everyhting you say is a made up concoction in your mind. The statements you always make, such as "The Pepsi 400 was fixed for Junior!!!!!" and "He dumps bodies in Lake Norman!" are pure figments of your imagination. No one should ever listen to anything you say, because you ARE crazy.

From Dew Addict, a concerned racing fan
Goober

AOL

#8 Jun 13, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Jrh8er, everyhting you say is a made up concoction in your mind. The statements you always make, such as "The Pepsi 400 was fixed for Junior!!!!!" and "He dumps bodies in Lake Norman!" are pure figments of your imagination. No one should ever listen to anything you say, because you ARE crazy.
I love a crazy beotch !

Since: Jul 08

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2009
Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a crazy beotch !
Then she's the girl for you.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#10 Jun 13, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she's the girl for you.
The girl, man, Air Force pilot, NASA intern, Jr's ex-girlfriend, private pilot, college student or airfield employee, etc, etc, etc!!! Take your pick!!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 13, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>The girl, man, Air Force pilot, NASA intern, Jr's ex-girlfriend, private pilot, college student or airfield employee, etc, etc, etc!!! Take your pick!!!
Wow those are a lot of accomplishments!! It sounds like the flunkie trucker is a little jealous!!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#12 Jun 13, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow those are a lot of accomplishments!! It sounds like the flunkie trucker is a little jealous!!
Jealous of you? I don't think so

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jun 13, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that "Jr" would dump bodies in Lake Norman, I suggested that his crazy freak Azz fans probably would if anyone spoke ill of Jr! They are the reason Kyle needs 24 hour security!!

Jr's fans throw fully loaded beer cans at women and children during a race on national television, nothing is beyond their capabilites!!

Please dig up that post where I said that "Jr" dumps bodies!! I'm tired of being mis-quoted in the press!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 13, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>The girl, man, Air Force pilot, NASA intern, Jr's ex-girlfriend, private pilot, college student or airfield employee, etc, etc, etc!!! Take your pick!!!
I never said I was an Air Force pilot! I was an enlisted flight programer/scheduler.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 13, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of you? I don't think so
Still have a crush on the "old-pervert" trucker I see, it's sad you can't get any other male attention!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#16 Jun 13, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have a crush on the "old-pervert" trucker I see, it's sad you can't get any other male attention!
I don't have a crush on mrbreeze, thank you very much. Secondly, He's not a perv, he's a cool dude. And you want to talk about me getting any male attention? Honey, you couldn't catch a man even if you were the last woman on earth!
Felix

AOL

#17 Jun 13, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
She has a couple of male cats, she even named one of them Kyle.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#18 Jun 13, 2009
Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
She has a couple of male cats, she even named one of them Kyle.
WRONG, one is male, and one is female, and they ain't named Kyle.
shaking head

Moorhead, MN

#19 Jun 13, 2009
What an odd conversation.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20 Jun 14, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Well after his butt chewing from Joe he may slow that mouth down a bit. Did you notice he did not run off after losing 2 races. He had to speak to the media
even though he was boiling...He got his order's yesterday morning and so far they have worked....
I was told during final Practice yesterday he
was pissed and everyone knew it.....So maybe his rant on Jr and his fans will end now.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Sheltra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR: Kurt Busch to race in NHRA Gatornationals (Jan '11) Jan '11 OSUSam 1
Power Rankings: Notable drivers missing from pr... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Chelsea 1
NASCAR: signature moments of the decade (Dec '09) Dec '09 Pedro z cousin 2
Crew chief Addington switches Busch teamsLongti... (Dec '09) Dec '09 barr 2
Distractions haven't left Kurt Busch running on... (Oct '09) Oct '09 nascar fan 1
Busch closes gap, but he's still 13th (Aug '09) Aug '09 Not a busch fan 1
Fryer's Five: Stewart in championship form - NA... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Teacher14fan 2
More from around the web