NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 21

NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 21

There are 13 comments on the www.sports-central.org story from Aug 5, 2009, titled NASCAR Top 10 Power Rankings: Week 21. In it, www.sports-central.org reports that:

Note: the quotes in this article are fictional. 1. Tony Stewart - Stewart wrecked in Saturday's practice, just as he did in June's Pocono race, and started at the back of the field in a backup car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sports-central.org.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#1 Aug 5, 2009
I like Tony's theory on Swagger.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#2 Aug 5, 2009
But reading on I'm not sure Jimmie would ever make a comment about Mayfield like that. So I think the author got a little creative.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

Elkridge, MD

#3 Aug 5, 2009
this is very entertaining.. but there is no way Kasey Kahne said all that..
but Jimbob would NOT have said that about going to the whitehouse either.. unless he is completely clueless... so maybe he DID say it..

“Life is good...”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2009
These are pretty funny. Clever writer. Elvis or Handgrenade? lol

Since: Jan 07

Charlotte NC

#5 Aug 5, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
But reading on I'm not sure Jimmie would ever make a comment about Mayfield like that. So I think the author got a little creative.
They are made up quotes.
Here Kitty Kitty

Hayesville, NC

#6 Aug 5, 2009
I'm glad someone else noticed the wreckless Hendrick drivers. They get a way with everything.
LTE14

Northfield, VT

#7 Aug 5, 2009
Debi Does wrote:
this is very entertaining.. but there is no way Kasey Kahne said all that..
but Jimbob would NOT have said that about going to the whitehouse either.. unless he is completely clueless... so maybe he DID say it..
Did you not read right at the top of the article

NOTE: the quotes in this article are fictional
Texas Tornado

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 5, 2009
Matt Kenseth is a tool that's not fiction. That's fact.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Texas Tornado wrote:
Matt Kenseth is a tool that's not fiction. That's fact.
That was funny.
Teacher14fan

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2009
This one has to be one of the best...

"Most experts contend I'm the 'Cinderella' story of the season," Martin said. "I disagree. Jeremy Mayfield is clearly the 'Cinderella' story of the year he's the one with the evil stepmother."

Since: Aug 09

Laconia, NH

#12 Aug 5, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
I like Tony's theory on Swagger.
I like the swagger idea too tony is a great driver not a whiner like the others mwah june

“Drive for Five”

Since: Dec 08

Miami Florida

#13 Aug 5, 2009
It's a joke. I didn't see that. It kind of reminded me of Tony Stewart Rolling Stone article the one where he said a lot of kidding things and it got published.
tonia

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 6, 2009
Lucky Dog 24 wrote:
It's a joke. I didn't see that. It kind of reminded me of Tony Stewart Rolling Stone article the one where he said a lot of kidding things and it got published.
No. What he said was the true way he felt he just didn't get to edit it. He's a jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niclas Jonsson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kyle Busch undergoes surgery Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Logano wants no part of NASCAR feud with Johnso... Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon hopes to change his luck in Las Vegas (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dr Who 3
News Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News NASCAR's Danica Patrick: Performance 'going in ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rich 1
News Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future (Aug '14) Aug '14 CatRod53 11
News NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... (May '14) May '14 Cale 11 2
More from around the web