Team orders rekindle hot F1 debate

Jul 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: People's Daily

Formula One is back in familiar territory just when teams seemed to be making a real effort to put the fans and the sport before their own private interests.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2010
gavin frew

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

coultard seems to have a conflict of intersts,red bull consultant cant possibly be objective when discussing other teams,let alone his crazy notion of allowing team orders
barry kulta turrinni

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

gavin frew wrote:
coultard seems to have a conflict of intersts,red bull consultant cant possibly be objective when discussing other teams,let alone his crazy notion of allowing team orders
ive never been a real fan of his but i respect him as man hes was on the backend of team ordesrs for most of his career at maclaren and he still hasnt a bad word i been told by my most unbiased saurce its his last year with redbull as his role isnt needed anymore good luck bafoon as the german fans named him
haastile

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Who ever said racing is a team sport is a numbskull.
“Auto Racing; the sport of individuals racing automobiles”

rrh
truth honor freedom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nelson Piquet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canadian Grand Prix 2014 live stream free feed ... Jun '14 loz 1
Nelson Piquet Jr. signs with Kevin Harvick Inc.... (Dec '10) Dec '10 F1 Funatic 2

Search the Nelson Piquet Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••