Tickets Available June 9 For Sharpie ...

Tickets Available June 9 For Sharpie 500 At BMS

There are 16 comments on the www.tricities.com story from May 22, 2009, titled Tickets Available June 9 For Sharpie 500 At BMS. In it, www.tricities.com reports that:

Tickets to the Sharpie 500 are one of the most coveted tickets in sports. And now you have the chance to sit in the grandstands for August racing under the lights at the Bristol Motor Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.tricities.com.

“you have to begin to start”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 May 22, 2009
Calling all race fans!!! check out the site to purchase your tickets...aheem that is if you can afford them LOL

“you have to begin to start”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 May 22, 2009
yep the last time i was there was over 10 years ago and thats when there was a food city stand and my friends mom would get us the tickets and they were like 50 bucks then now they are 3x's that...ouch on the wallet
nester

Tallahassee, FL

#4 May 22, 2009
My name is Maro I live in a box I beg for attention because well I suck.
nester

Tallahassee, FL

#5 May 22, 2009
rog-vegas citizen wrote:
Calling all race fans!!! check out the site to purchase your tickets...aheem that is if you can afford them LOL
iggy my foot
John

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 May 22, 2009
Elliott Sadler sux

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#9 May 22, 2009
Shrub?
Nah, the kid has no respect and is gonna wind up killing someone.
Smoke n wet

AOL

#10 May 22, 2009
Dale Jr Sux wrote:
They all sux but Kyle hahaha. He's the next Dale Earnhardt.
Wrong no one likes him. He's going to get his butt kicked.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#11 May 22, 2009
nester wrote:
My name is Maro I live in a box I beg for attention because well I suck.
Your name is Sarah, Jrh8er, but never fear, you're as annoying a troll as maro ever was!!!
nester

Tallahassee, FL

#12 May 22, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Your name is Sarah, Jrh8er, but never fear, you're as annoying a troll as maro ever was!!!
i had a girlfriend named maro but she got a sex change and her name is now marty

“What shall we do today Pinkey?”

Since: Jun 08

Back Woods USA!!

#14 May 22, 2009
Ok back to the topic. I go to the night race every year I buy my tickets from the guy every year get a good deal on them too. Used to go to the Spring race but I will tell you, you can never predict the weather there went one year got sun burned and then the next it was snowing so I would much rather go to the night race.
DENISE

Tallahassee, FL

#15 May 22, 2009
Dale Jr Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody liked Earnhardt either.
I CAN'T TELL WOMBAT.

“git R done”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 May 22, 2009
Racing literally is just another corporate attraction that makes money or fails.

Soon, They will be racing in Japan, China etc.

I guess Miss America got world peace.

No wait?, Let's also blame Obama for the Kennedy assasination.
Hopey

United States

#17 May 23, 2009
Todd3 wrote:
Racing literally is just another corporate attraction that makes money or fails.
Soon, They will be racing in Japan, China etc.
I guess Miss America got world peace.
No wait?, Let's also blame Obama for the Kennedy assasination.
Obama didn't assasinate Kennedy, he's the one that took the topless pics of Ms Right wing California wasn't he? LOL

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#18 May 23, 2009
nester wrote:
<quoted text>i had a girlfriend named maro but she got a sex change and her name is now marty
Your girlfriend had an Addadicktome? That must really suck.

Since: Feb 09

AOL

#19 May 23, 2009
Smoke n wet wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong no one likes him. He's going to get his butt kicked.
BS !!!
racefan

Benson, NC

#20 May 26, 2009
well in tryin to make better racing (in which i cant see how the could have made it better than it was)theyve messed the track up so badly they should call it the snoozefest 500 no wrecks and no tempers flaring man no fun they say its because the economy but me personally i just dont feel like paying 85 dollars to take a nap if the racing was the way it use to be id pick up cans to be able to watch but now hell if they were giving them away i wouldnt go and i only live about an hour away thanks nascar again u f***** up again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Monteith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Nothing's perfect, but NASCAR is still... Dec '17 There phartse 2
News As NASCAR Weekend Arrives, Final September Race... Sep '17 The Phartz 4
News Patrick at career crossroads as days as driver ... Sep '17 And Phartse 2
News Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Sep '17 Am pharts 12
News Team Penske brings Blaney back in 2018 from Woo... Aug '17 Yea Phartse 21
News Retired NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon to drive in... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Allspeed 2
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... (May '16) Nov '16 MrTinkertrain24 16
More from around the web