Elliott Sadler to drive a Ford at Talladega as Richard Petty Motorsports makes changes

Oct 28, 2009 Full story: The Birmingham News

Richard Petty Motorsports is finalizing elements of its 2010 program, beginning this weekend when Elliott Sadler will race a Ford at Talladega Superspeedway.

Full Story
James B ID Falls

Nampa, ID

#1 Oct 29, 2009
I just cant get over the KING, racing for anything but Dodge !! But I support RPM...And I hope it keeps the Petty's in Motor Sports. Without the Petty's, we would'nt be able to watch the race every sunday .. or Saturday night.King Richard was a huge helper in getting the fans interested in NASCAR. And it's not a Dodge Datona Super Bird ... but I guess a Ford will do.( kinda) WOW !! That was hard to swallow!! But I'm still a loyal Petty fan. Good luck Richard.
Just another loser

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Oct 29, 2009
It wont matter. Even is Sadler had a lap advantage he'd not even be mediocre. He succs.
James B ID Falls

Nampa, ID

#3 Oct 30, 2009
Just another loser wrote:
It wont matter. Even is Sadler had a lap advantage he'd not even be mediocre. He succs.
It's not Sadler I'm worried about.. It's the KING switching teams to Ford. I know Sadler sucks !!!Richard made his fame with Dodge. I think he drove a Ford at one time at the start of his carrer, but Petty is known for driving a Dodge.. Now he is changing back. I will always support RPM though... Good luck RPM !!!!

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 30, 2009
Just another loser wrote:
very true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Monteith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sep 20 Son of God 1
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
NASCAR penalizes Marcos Ambrose, Casey Mears fo... May '14 Just saying 6
Aloe Blacc to sing national anthem at Daytona 500 (Feb '14) Feb '14 whatever 3
NASCAR penalizes RCR crew for throwing hammer (Oct '13) Nov '13 Whoyakidding 2
NASCAR Chase scandal costs Michael Waltrip Raci... (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 6
Ashley Judd back with race car driver husband (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sue Smith 2

Nate Monteith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE