Clint Bowyer To MWR Announcement Coming Friday At Kansas

Clint Bowyer is expected to be introduced as the new driver for Michael Waltrip Racing on Friday at Kansas Speedway. Full Story
Tier

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2011
He will bring this team to the forefront. Excited for the future of MWR.
Race Fan

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 8, 2011
I do believe Boyer will help MWR.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#3 Oct 10, 2011
Race Fan wrote:
I do believe Boyer will help MWR.
I hear Bowyer asked for his contract, back, after the race at Kansas.

It has been rumored that he [Ol' Wall's favorite POS-Critic] beat it over to Frankie Stoddard's hauler, after the end of the race. After all, Stoddard's #32 beat all three of POS's JAP-junkers....the #00,#47 and that always fast....#56. Frankie probably did it with a budget smaller than POS's bar-bill for the week-end and probably on used tires, to boot!

LMAO!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#5 Oct 14, 2011
What's obvious is that Bowyer had no other options since he ended up at the bottom of the barrel by joining the clown show at Motormouth-POS Racertainment.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2011
I would like to see this team do well with Clint Bowyer but Nascar has made it to difficult for the smaller teams to compete with the three,four,and five cup teams to compete at a level that is great for the fan and for the sponcers to achieve their goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Monteith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sep '14 Son of God 1
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14) Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
NASCAR penalizes Marcos Ambrose, Casey Mears fo... (Apr '14) May '14 Just saying 6
Aloe Blacc to sing national anthem at Daytona 500 (Feb '14) Feb '14 whatever 3
NASCAR penalizes RCR crew for throwing hammer (Oct '13) Nov '13 Whoyakidding 2
NASCAR Chase scandal costs Michael Waltrip Raci... (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 6
Ashley Judd back with race car driver husband (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sue Smith 2
More from around the web