Mark Martin wins at MIS after leaders...

Mark Martin wins at MIS after leaders run out of gas

There are 5 comments on the www.freep.com story from Jun 14, 2009, titled Mark Martin wins at MIS after leaders run out of gas. In it, www.freep.com reports that:

Mark Martin saved just enough gas to hang on for victory today in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.freep.com.

Shut up n drive

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#1 Jun 14, 2009
Good race and great finish. Marks having the time of his life right now.

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 14, 2009
Normally, I hate Michigan. It's a boring race and I usually dislike races that come down to fuel mileage. That said, it was a VERY exciting finish to the race. Congrats to Mark, a very deserving winner no matter the circumstances. Johnson and Biffle simply raced each other too hard.
just somebody

Frankfort, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2009
Race fan Dan wrote:
Normally, I hate Michigan. It's a boring race and I usually dislike races that come down to fuel mileage. That said, it was a VERY exciting finish to the race. Congrats to Mark, a very deserving winner no matter the circumstances. Johnson and Biffle simply raced each other too hard.
WE had a storm and damn satellite went out, where did Jeff Gordon finish?

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Jun 14, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>WE had a storm and damn satellite went out, where did Jeff Gordon finish?
2nd!
Zack

AOL

#5 Jun 14, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>WE had a storm and damn satellite went out, where did Jeff Gordon finish?
http://aolsvc.sports.aol.nascar.com/races/cup...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nate Monteith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Retired NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon to drive in... Dec '16 Orange God 3
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... (May '16) Nov '16 MrTinkertrain24 15
News Alex Labbe captures pole position (May '16) May '16 raw 1
News New 'NASCAR Next' Class Announced (May '16) May '16 Gary Klutt 1
News NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 23
News NBC Sports Group's Formula One Continues Sunday (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News The Player: DP Customs' Racy 1200 Sportster (Jan '15) Jan '15 fastharryDOTcom 1
More from around the web