Bayne lands sponsor for NASCAR All-Star sponsor

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Staunton Daily News Leader

Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne landed the sponsorship he needed to enter the Sprint All-Star Race next month at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2011
NCAG

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Now I just think this is a crock. Im glad for Baynes Daytona win and all but this is just his first year in Cup and hes in the All Star race???? I thought it was an All Star race, Bayne aint no All Star, matter of fact hes a dang rookie!! I guess its really a "' Whoever NASCAR Wants In It " race. Im sorry, did I miss something?? There are lots more deserving drivers than Trevor Bayne for the All Star race. Damn, all you have to do in NASCAR is win one race and your an All Star. I wonder about the powers that be sometimes, seems like NASCAR has its head up its butt more and more. I just wanna see All Stars race in the "All Star Race..........
Barnabus

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

NCAG wrote:
Now I just think this is a crock. Im glad for Baynes Daytona win and all but this is just his first year in Cup and hes in the All Star race???? I thought it was an All Star race, Bayne aint no All Star, matter of fact hes a dang rookie!! I guess its really a "' Whoever NASCAR Wants In It " race. Im sorry, did I miss something?? There are lots more deserving drivers than Trevor Bayne for the All Star race. Damn, all you have to do in NASCAR is win one race and your an All Star. I wonder about the powers that be sometimes, seems like NASCAR has its head up its butt more and more. I just wanna see All Stars race in the "All Star Race..........
Why you so upset?'Cuz Trevor won the BIG DAYTONA race and is therefore in the All Star race...or 'cuz Junebug hasn't won in 100 races and doesn't qualify for the All Star race unless he's voted in on a fan favorite. Once again, Junior's only claim to fame is his last name, not earned on talent or performance.
Wang

Gray Court, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

NCAG wrote:
Rooky hele ohsnap, by youl leasoning, Dare Jl not be in lace.
NCAG

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Barnabus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you so upset?'Cuz Trevor won the BIG DAYTONA race and is therefore in the All Star race...or 'cuz Junebug hasn't won in 100 races and doesn't qualify for the All Star race unless he's voted in on a fan favorite. Once again, Junior's only claim to fame is his last name, not earned on talent or performance.
Looky here boy, I aint upset, not a bit. Just seemed kinda strange to me that Trevor was in the AS Race. Did his win at Daytona quailfy him for that event? I dont give a rhino poop one way or another if Baynes is in the race, just seems strange. And I remember you Barnabus, you still standing on the same ol soapbox, no matter what the topic, you bring your remarks about Jr into the conversation. I still dont understand how you can whine like a big ol titty baby about all the attention Jr gits and then give him attention on every thread. Thats pretty strange too Barn. You have to admit, the Jr, Latarte thang seems to be meshing quite well. Jrs 8th in points and all but one race has been top 10, thats pretty good compared to recent years beginnings. I give that team a cudos, whether you do or not. So carry on wayward one, you and Wanger. You guys are two peas in a dadgum pod!!!!!!!!!
Wang

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>Looky here boy, I aint upset, not a bit. Just seemed kinda strange to me that Trevor was in the AS Race. Did his win at Daytona quailfy him for that event? I dont give a rhino poop one way or another if Baynes is in the race, just seems strange. And I remember you Barnabus, you still standing on the same ol soapbox, no matter what the topic, you bring your remarks about Jr into the conversation. I still dont understand how you can whine like a big ol titty baby about all the attention Jr gits and then give him attention on every thread. Thats pretty strange too Barn. You have to admit, the Jr, Latarte thang seems to be meshing quite well. Jrs 8th in points and all but one race has been top 10, thats pretty good compared to recent years beginnings. I give that team a cudos, whether you do or not. So carry on wayward one, you and Wanger. You guys are two peas in a dadgum pod!!!!!!!!!
Ohsnap, why you in possession of lhino exclement?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••