Versatile Marianela Pereyra Returns To LA Home For SPEED's NASCAR Coverage Friday

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Speed Channel

VERSATILE PEREYRA RETURNS TO ADOPTED HOME OF LOS ANGELES FOR SPEED'S TRACKSIDE ON FRIDAY THE BUENOS AIRES NATIVE TRANSITIONS FROM MUSIC, ENTERTAINIMENT WORLDS AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL TO NASCAR Marianela Pereyra, TV host, model and actress, joined SPEED midway through the 2011 NASCAR season as a reporter on Trackside , Friday's weekly, high-energy show ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Hello

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

She needs to cut that stringy hair, get it styled. she is not very pretty and the hair does nothing to help her.
nascarfan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

I agree. she is nothing to look at. all of sudden, the media has decided to use more women but they need to choose better looking ones. she is harsh and cold looking & I agree !! that hair is a mess/ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••