Versatile Marianela Pereyra Returns T...

Versatile Marianela Pereyra Returns To LA Home For SPEED's NASCAR Coverage Friday

There are 2 comments on the Speed Channel story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Versatile Marianela Pereyra Returns To LA Home For SPEED's NASCAR Coverage Friday. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

VERSATILE PEREYRA RETURNS TO ADOPTED HOME OF LOS ANGELES FOR SPEED'S TRACKSIDE ON FRIDAY THE BUENOS AIRES NATIVE TRANSITIONS FROM MUSIC, ENTERTAINIMENT WORLDS AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL TO NASCAR Marianela Pereyra, TV host, model and actress, joined SPEED midway through the 2011 NASCAR season as a reporter on Trackside , Friday's weekly, high-energy show ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

Hello

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 19, 2012
She needs to cut that stringy hair, get it styled. she is not very pretty and the hair does nothing to help her.
nascarfan

Pickerington, OH

#2 Mar 20, 2012
I agree. she is nothing to look at. all of sudden, the media has decided to use more women but they need to choose better looking ones. she is harsh and cold looking & I agree !! that hair is a mess/ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
Point system (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jody 1
News NHRA Pro Stock greats Erica Enders, Jeg Coughli... (Dec '15) May '16 Bell 3
danica was she or wasnt she (May '16) May '16 navyvetcva62 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Scopyd Crossbows Backs Whitt's No. 26 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bobby James 1
News Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
More from around the web