Twitter.com/#NASCAR is up and running for Pocono

Jun 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

Twitter 'flipped the switch' late yesterday and went live for the first time with its NASCAR hashtag product in preparation for Sunday's Pocono 400 presented by #NASCAR. The first of its kind with any sports league or organization, this new product will create an enhanced live event experience on Twitter at Twitter.com/#NASCAR. Twitter.com/#NASCAR ... (more)

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2012
wes hayes 574 pickett rd

Rossville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

mark martin when do you or do you plan retire hope to see you out there for a long time
Laura Brandon Fl

Valrico, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

How often do the tracks change the time lines? Are the teams advised when they are changed?
sandy m

Daleville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

that's nascar for you. that's in the bag of trickswhere keep their pencil & eracer so they change the rules when they feel like it. that timing business sounds race fixing to me.
Russell M Boles

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

I am a hard core race fan. I wanted Mark Martin to win so bad that I was jumping up and down in my living room slapping my hands on my walker. My friend said it is a good thing I don not have a cat.
A K Maine

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Kevin Harvick,Kyle Busch and some of you others that are guilty of the same, why don't you take off your sun glasses during interviews? It isn't very polite.
Carl Edwards always make it a point to take his off and many others as well. Please consider doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••