Who could be Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s next crew chief?

Jan 9, 2014 Full story: Sporting News 32

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Dale Earnhardt Jr. crew chief Steve Letarte is expected to move to the NBC broadcast booth in 2015, meaning that Hendrick Motorsports must find a new crew chief for Earnhardt for next season.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 9, 2014
You dont need a crewchief JR your are a good mecahic allready and youre daddy was the best in the bussiness all you need to is tirechangers and a gasman you can calll the shots on youre own with the radio in the car. Latart isnt' doing any faveors he just does what Hendricks tells him any ways.
Chase Fan

Barre, VT

#2 Jan 9, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
You dont need a crewchief JR your are a good mecahic allready and youre daddy was the best in the bussiness all you need to is tirechangers and a gasman you can calll the shots on youre own with the radio in the car. Latart isnt' doing any faveors he just does what Hendricks tells him any ways.
Ok now you are just trying to bring the Jr haters out of the woodwork. LMFAO
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Jan 9, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
Do they have spell check in texas?
TXJRFAN

Spring, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Chase Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now you are just trying to bring the Jr haters out of the woodwork. LMFAO
Tell the HATERS TOO BRING IT111
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Jan 9, 2014
what ! hate on little Dale JR? omg! hmm... where shall I start! LOL!!!!!!!!!
who cares

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 10, 2014
With his winning record he may as well recruit the seven dwarfs and as far as gas, he could hook a hose to snow and txjrfan and have all the gas he needs. He would still lose, but it would be entertaining.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#7 Jan 10, 2014
He doesn't have time to work on a car. That would cut into his playstation time. Growing up his father had him sweeping the garage floor not working on the engines.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#8 Jan 10, 2014
TXJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Tell the HATERS TOO BRING IT111
As far as wins go drivers hate texas! Why? they have to wear that big "brokeback" mountain "cowgirl" hat, and shoot them "fake" guns. well maybe not JR.
Wang

Fort Mill, SC

#9 Jan 10, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
Derusion glip Dare Jl Nation.

Ancient plovelb say: "A singre beam cannot suppolt a gleat house, but one lotten beam can destloy it."
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 10, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Derusion glip Dare Jl Nation.
Ancient plovelb say: "A singre beam cannot suppolt a gleat house, but one lotten beam can destloy it."
I cant understaned what your saying mr WANG. ANd I dont care anyway its just chineese gobbelbegoop from a HATER!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 10, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, lord, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my freaking life!!! Keep smoking that tumbleweed, TXJRFAN, this is the best entertainment out there!! You are the new king of Jr "Nation"!!!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Jan 10, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>I cant understaned what your saying mr WANG. ANd I dont care anyway its just chineese gobbelbegoop from a HATER!!!!
Your one to talk! at least he has an excuse. Damn! son look at some of your past post. What is your excuse!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Jan 11, 2014
gooonior fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a jr fan, probably low IQ, and has a hard time typing, masturbating to his poster of jr with one hand and typing with one finger on the other.
That's the way I type to, but I use a "Danica" poster LOL!
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 11, 2014
gooonior fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a jr fan, probably low IQ, and has a hard time typing, masturbating to his poster of jr with one hand and typing with one finger on the other.
Your just a sicko prevert I bet you dont even have IQ.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 11, 2014
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, lord, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my freaking life!!! Keep smoking that tumbleweed, TXJRFAN, this is the best entertainment out there!! You are the new king of Jr "Nation"!!!
Im not smoking antything, youre picture says your from Houston but I bet youre a trainsplanted YANKIE who dont know shit about TEXAS and how we roll down heere. Take youre opions back to New York.
Wang

Concord, NC

#17 Jan 11, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>I cant understaned what your saying mr WANG. ANd I dont care anyway its just chineese gobbelbegoop from a HATER!!!!
Wang exprain in Dare Jl speak:

D-D-Dare J-J-Jl l-l-luin a-a-ale t-t-that c-c-come n-n-neal h-h-him.

You get?
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#18 Jan 11, 2014
gooonior fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "JR nation" is more like a "Parallel universe," where he wins 5or6 times a year and has a couple of championships under his belt.
TRS

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Jan 11, 2014
I see nothing changes around here lol.
wink

Bronx, NY

#20 Jan 11, 2014
It doesn't matter!!!! It could be Jesus and he would still suck
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 11, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang exprain in Dare Jl speak:
D-D-Dare J-J-Jl l-l-luin a-a-ale t-t-that c-c-come n-n-neal h-h-him.
You get?
Your are still speakig JAPANEESE and I dont understannd you. Hahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Nascar to cut H.P. next year Nov '14 goob 1
More from around the web