The 5 NASCAR Tracks That Provide the Least Exciting Racing

Jun 28, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 9

When the NASCAR schedule first comes out, there are always a few races that get circled on the calendar and are considered must-see television.

Full Story
jon benedict

El Cajon, CA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
My selections for MOST BORING in descending order...Fontana, Martinsville, Homestead, Pocono and worst is New Hampshire...
Bill

Mesa, AZ

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Good choices.i agree. Except I'd add phoenx. They should lose race.
Almost

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2013
jon benedict wrote:
My selections for MOST BORING in descending order...Fontana, Martinsville, Homestead, Pocono and worst is New Hampshire...
Martinsville? Really? That's one of my favorite tracks. I love all the old short tracks. I agree with others but would add Chicago.
Alto

Apache Junction, AZ

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Rumor is PIR will lose chase race for a road course soon. That'd be cool!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2013
jon benedict wrote:
I'd keep all short tracks...nascar may look for ways to segment races to provide less boredom
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Lose 1 race easc at Daytona and Talladega; those plate races are both boring and stupid!
Almost

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Alto wrote:
Rumor is PIR will lose chase race for a road course soon. That'd be cool!
I like the road courses, I think they are fun to watch... But the biggest problem I have with putting a road course in the chase is there are way too many ringers racing and they don't care who they shove out of the way. Could you imagine say Front Row (which runs Roush/Yates engines) putting a ringer like Billy Johnson in one of their cars and he takes out Stewart so Carl can get a few extra points? I think it's too much of a risk.
flatt

Madison, WI

#9 Jul 1, 2013
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
Lose 1 race easc at Daytona and Talladega; those plate races are both boring and stupid!
I completely agree, Daytona this year was the worse race I have ever seen. 499 miles of tandem follow the leader and about 1 mile of actual passing isn't exactly exciting.
Hope to see more 1 mile and smaller track races.
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

#10 Jul 2, 2013
I hate the road course races wish NASCAR would just eiminate them both!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Thu Sgt Prepper 91
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Nascar to cut H.P. next year Nov '14 goob 1
More from around the web