Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Junction Gang Camp

Nextel Cup driver Kurt Busch announced Friday he has donated $1 million to the Victory Junction Gang Camp through his charitable foundation. Full Story
J JOHNSON

Lexington, KY

#1 May 22, 2006
victory junction gang camp is a very worthwhile program. it deserves all of the funding available,but,jerk bush cannot buy himself a first class fan base.
busch fan

Greensburg, KY

#2 May 22, 2006
spoken like a true jimmy j fan.Kurt gives $1mill to a great charity and all you can do is start calling him names. Kurt has given alot of cash to charities and that a hole lot more than jimmy has ever done. You just can't stand it that Kurt is a champion and jimmy cant get one. And yes I know where jimmmy is in the points and kurt is in the points but the fact still stands Kurt is a champion and jimmy is a chump.
Joyce from Illinois

Washington, IL

#3 May 22, 2006
I agree with J. Johnson, Bush will never change and this is a way
to make people think that he has. You can't buy class and he has
none.
UKNOW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 May 23, 2006
Joyce from Illinois wrote:
none.
TO BAD FOR YOU, YOU CANT BUY BRAINS EITHER
Joyce from Illinois

Marseilles, IL

#5 May 23, 2006
To UNKNOW = I can see that you couldn't buy any either. But, birds of a feather do flock together. Welcome to the flock.
Just another Fan

Niles, IL

#6 May 24, 2006
did you all notice that UNKOWN is from CA. Also not enough gumption to sign his name but can critisize others. Kurt did a good thing, that's what he should get credit for.
UKNOW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 May 24, 2006
Just another Fan wrote:
did you all notice that UNKOWN is from CA. Also not enough gumption to sign his name but can critisize others. Kurt did a good thing, that's what he should get credit for.
WHERES YU NAME YOU DUMB FRUIT
border guard

Greensburg, KY

#8 May 24, 2006
Hey rancho why don't you go give Jimmy a bj. Will be glad when they run you back to mexico.
UKNOW

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 May 25, 2006
FIRST OFF IM FULL BLOODED EUROPEAN, SECOND WHAT ARE YOU A PRETEND BORDER GUARD I THOUGHT TO BE A BORDER GUARD YOU HAD TO BE ON A BORDER STATE, DOES THE LITTLE BOY LIKE DRESSING UP AND PLAYING WITH GUNS, YEP I CAN TELL YOUR FROM THE SOUTH. DURRRRRR!!!!!
JJ HATER

United States

#10 May 26, 2006
UKNOW wrote:
FIRST OFF IM FULL BLOODED ASSHOLE, SECOND WHAT ARE YOU A PRETEND BORDER GUARD I THOUGHT TO BE A BORDER GUARD YOU HAD TO BE ON A BORDER STATE, DOES THE LITTLE BOY LIKE DRESSING UP AND PLAYING WITH GUNS, YEP I CAN TELL YOUR FROM THE SOUTH. DURRRRRR!!!!!
FIRST OFF IM FULL BLOODED ASSHOLE, SECOND WHAT ARE YOU A PRETEND BORDER GUARD I THOUGHT TO BE A BORDER GUARD YOU HAD TO BE ON A BORDER STATE, DOES THE LITTLE BOY LIKE DRESSING UP AND PLAYING WITH GUNS, YEP I CAN TELL YOUR FROM THE SOUTH. DURRRRRR!!!!!
Jamie

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 May 26, 2006
You all should be ashamed. Kurt has done a great thing. He has been to that camp several times in the last three years. The money is going to a good cause. He didn't do it to get fans. He already has enough. I have met Kurt and if you have you wouldn't be saying bad things. No driver is perfect. Kurt has admitted his mistakes and has grown past them but you haven't. Tahe it at face value. Kurt did a good thing.
Just another fan

United States

#12 May 30, 2006
Iwas not the one calling people names and running them into the ground. I won't leave my name so jerks like you can call me and other people names because you think your safe sitting at a computer. Right on Jamie. He may not be my favorite but he still did a good thing. When was the last time UNKNOWN daonated any thing to anybody????? Don'tother to amswer because I"m never coming back to this website.
john hall

Holly Springs, NC

#13 May 31, 2006
none.
how much have you gave i bet nothing
tony s

Black Creek, WI

#14 Jul 8, 2013
busch fan wrote:
spoken like a true jimmy j fan.Kurt gives $1mill to a great charity and all you can do is start calling him names. Kurt has given alot of cash to charities and that a hole lot more than jimmy has ever done. You just can't stand it that Kurt is a champion and jimmy cant get one. And yes I know where jimmmy is in the points and kurt is in the points but the fact still stands Kurt is a champion and jimmy is a chump.
I bet Johnson is the champ for the next 5 years
Alto

Chandler, AZ

#15 Jul 8, 2013
tony s wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Johnson is the champ for the next 5 years
Dang, you're good! Lol:)

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#16 Jul 9, 2013
none.
The pot calls the kettle black.

The topic is about a driver donating to charity, typically regarded as a positive thing irrespective of personal opinion of the driver in question, and yet it gets derailed into a trailer trash argument competing at disrespecting people. A few years down the road it could be "Jimmie Johnson Foundation finds cure for all cancer" and we can still expect replies of "Whatever, Jimmie Johnson is a cock-munching homo" or other such nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Thu Sgt Prepper 91
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Nascar to cut H.P. next year Nov '14 goob 1
More from around the web