Dale Earnhardt Jr. signs five-year contract extension with Hendrick Motorsports

Sep 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MassLive.com

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be climbing in and out of the No. 88 car at least through the 2017 season after reaching a contract extension with Hendrick Motorsports.

Comments
101 - 112 of 112 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Dec 18, 2013
 
Lola24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Invest in a spellchekker WANG...so we can have a clue as to what you are talking about!
"spellchecker"?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Dec 19, 2013
 
Jersey Sure wrote:
Is Dale Jr dating Brett Favre? They seem just a little too chummy in those jean commercials.
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4cad...
Dale's girlfriend is in the commercial she sure looks better than that Brett cheating Favre.
Wang

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Dec 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lola24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Invest in a spellchekker WANG...so we can have a clue as to what you are talking about!
It not faurt of Wang you not smalt.
who cares

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Dec 22, 2013
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Dale's girlfriend is in the commercial she sure looks better than that Brett cheating Favre.
His girlfriend? You mean the girl they paid to play his his girlfriend? He is gay you know.
Wang

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Dec 23, 2013
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Dale's girlfriend is in the commercial she sure looks better than that Brett cheating Favre.
Herro snow.
Dare Jl onry have eye fol Michaer Wartlip. When Dare Jl Nation wake up smerr lose?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Dec 23, 2013
 
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
His girlfriend? You mean the girl they paid to play his his girlfriend? He is gay you know.
Who cares your dumber than a box of rocks. You know nothing about drivers or racing. Why are you even on here??????????
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Dec 23, 2013
 
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro snow.
Dare Jl onry have eye fol Michaer Wartlip. When Dare Jl Nation wake up smerr lose?
I told you to stop writing comments to me. I cannot read your chicken scratch
get in school and learn some English and stay off of Topix you are a crack pot....
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Dec 24, 2013
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I told you to stop writing comments to me. I cannot read your chicken scratch
get in school and learn some English and stay off of Topix you are a crack pot....
Snow I've noticed since you've been married, you patience is wearing a little thin.

Merry Christmas!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Dec 24, 2013
 
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow I've noticed since you've been married, you patience is wearing a little thin.
Merry Christmas!
Well I don't think I was on here when I was married. My
husband passed away 12 years ago. I am still single but date a wonderful attorney
and I refuse to get married. You have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2014. The
wedding your thinking about was my daughter and that was last year.
who cares

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 10, 2014
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares your dumber than a box of rocks. You know nothing about drivers or racing. Why are you even on here??????????
To keep up with the latest, as in do you still have all your clothes from your last visit to some drivers motorhome.
Snow

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 10, 2014
 
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep up with the latest, as in do you still have all your clothes from your last visit to some drivers motorhome.
Why the hell do you care about me and my clothes?. Your so ugly you had better stay fully dressed.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 10, 2014
 
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Why the hell do you care about me and my clothes?. Your so ugly you had better stay fully dressed.
Snow don't even bother with that 10th generation inbreed from West Virginia.

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Tue Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug 25 CatRod53 11
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Aug 23 flatt 7
Bristol NASCAR fans: Will you "Stand With Smoke... Aug 23 Amigoty 1
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory Aug 17 Whoyakidding 6
Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... Aug 15 Cale 11 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NASCAR Nextel Cup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••