Earnhardt feels closer to return to Victory Lane

Apr 14, 2012 Full story: Hawk Eye 171

FORT WORTH, Texas - Dale Earnhardt Jr. seems so close to finally winning again. There was his runner-up finish in the season-opening Daytona 500 and consecutive third-place finishes before the Easter weekend break.

Full Story

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#141 Jun 12, 2012
All Hail jr!!! Not all the fans are FOUR jr. What r u waiting FOUR jr, rain???? jr should change his number to FOUR. FOUR years and counting, next year he can use Kahne's number FIVE!!! FOUR score and seven years ago, jr still hasn't won. North Dallas FOURty and jr still can't find victory lane. I guess jr is saving up FOUR the big one. Less not FOURget jr's last win. I hope jr can FOURgive his fans for being such dorks, but then again, jr has a problem and FOURgets where he is going, like, victory lane.
izzie

Dayton, VA

#142 Jun 12, 2012
3TOES wrote:
All Hail jr!!! Not all the fans are FOUR jr. What r u waiting FOUR jr, rain???? jr should change his number to FOUR. FOUR years and counting, next year he can use Kahne's number FIVE!!! FOUR score and seven years ago, jr still hasn't won. North Dallas FOURty and jr still can't find victory lane. I guess jr is saving up FOUR the big one. Less not FOURget jr's last win. I hope jr can FOURgive his fans for being such dorks, but then again, jr has a problem and FOURgets where he is going, like, victory lane.
WTH???

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#143 Jun 17, 2012
redrum wrote:
You still have a lot of races left, Time will tell. And you still haven't seen victory lane since 08'.
He saw victory lane today red dum, DOMINATED at Michigan!!!!!
Finally

Atlantic City, NJ

#144 Jun 18, 2012
Suck it haters! Jr was in Victory Lane yesterday fair and square.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#145 Jun 18, 2012
menards wrote:
Looking at jrs historical performance, Michigan is usually the start of the summer slump that will carry through to the end of the year. 3 more top tens max....
Thankyou menards for telling us all what your crystal ball was reading today, did it tell you of Jr's DOMINATION at Michigan?? Ask your crystal ball if Kyle Busch will get any good engines this year, Id be interested to know what it proclaims about that..........LOL. I love you trolls that can predict the future, Troll nation makes me laugh!!! Outloud!!!!!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#146 Jun 18, 2012
Those new fuel injection systems is just what Jr needed.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#147 Jun 18, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
Yeah, and having a extra set of them faster left side tires they were running in Friday's practice didn't hurt either. I wish Knaus would have thought of that and we would have had a Hendrick 1 and 2 finish.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#148 Jun 18, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
Evidently!!! Yeah its a shame hes the only driver that has to use the new stuff NASCAR implements. What a buch of cry babies you trolls are!!! Cant wait to see what excuse you come up with next. Change your broken record, its all worn out!!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#149 Jun 18, 2012
X Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and having a extra set of them faster left side tires they were running in Friday's practice didn't hurt either. I wish Knaus would have thought of that and we would have had a Hendrick 1 and 2 finish.
It was a setup, Rick been trying to get Jr a win for years at the expense of the rest of his teams.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#150 Jun 18, 2012
3TOES wrote:
Wow, Im surprized that a troll with only 3 toes knows what a FOUR is. I know, its your IQ score!!!!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#152 Jun 19, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient plovelb say: "By natule arr men arike, but by education vely diffelent."
You need Wang exprain? Hint, The Juniol Nation rake education. You stirr need Wang exprain?
I guess you want us all to believe that you are educated. 3rd grade is a lot to be proud of, thats all you do is play third grader games, grow up and say something educated about racing. Thats what this forum is about..........racing. So unless you have something with merit to say about racing, Im sure 99 percent of us wish you would go somewhere else and play childish games. Need Uncle John to explain????

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#153 Jun 19, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a setup, Rick been trying to get Jr a win for years at the expense of the rest of his teams.
What a crock, you trolls will say anything to discredit Jr, even if he wins you cant even give him and his team any credit, is there any other driver or team you could crack on for a while, you guys are running out of crap to say cause youve said it all over and overe. You need to come up with some new material. What about Jrs 2nd in points, he hasnt been lower than 4th all season, and he ended his losing streak at Michigan with a dominating effort, cant you even give him cudos for that?? I dont particulary like Kyle Busch that much, but it disappoints me to see him having the season he is having, Id like to see him up there racing for the lead and the win cause thats just good racing, I like good racing, not bashing ONE driver with all the same claims that have proved to be lame!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#156 Jun 19, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you want us all to believe that you are educated. 3rd grade is a lot to be proud of, thats all you do is play third grader games, grow up and say something educated about racing. Thats what this forum is about..........racing. So unless you have something with merit to say about racing, Im sure 99 percent of us wish you would go somewhere else and play childish games. Need Uncle John to explain????
You sure talk a lot of crap in one week on Topix.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#157 Jun 25, 2012
<quoted text>Thankyou menards for telling us all what your crystal ball was reading today, did it tell you of Jr's DOMINATION at Michigan?? Ask your crystal ball if Kyle Busch will get any good engines this year, Id be interested to know what it proclaims about that..........LOL. I love you trolls that can predict the future, Troll nation makes me laugh!!! Outloud!!!!!!
23rd at Sonoma. Summer slump. Happens every year.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#158 Jun 25, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
23rd at Sonoma. Summer slump. Happens every year.
I wouldnt call one bad finish a slump, and besides, I knew going into the race at Sonoma that Jr wouldnt do as well there, I hoped he would but, kinda knew he wouldnt, thats called bein real. And you have to admit if there hadnt been that wreck on the last lap he would have finished 13th or 14th, which aint bad for him at a road course. But I aint gonna cry over his finish, overall he's doing great this season and I congratulate the 15 on his win. On to Kentucky.

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#159 Jun 25, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>You sure talk a lot of crap in one week on Topix.
Well thankya there hatchet, glad you like my posts.
Cafe Spy

Lake Charles, LA

#160 Jun 25, 2012
NASCAR- Round and round they go, while spinning eyeballs, and headache gets worse and worse. No need to take Goody's Powder . Just turn the TV channel to get rid of the headache and spinning sensation. Your IQ will also increase.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#161 Jun 25, 2012
<quoted text>Well thankya there hatchet, glad you like my posts.
No problem Uncle..

Location hidden

#162 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>I wouldnt call one bad finish a slump, and besides, I knew going into the race at Sonoma that Jr wouldnt do as well there, I hoped he would but, kinda knew he wouldnt, thats called bein real. And you have to admit if there hadnt been that wreck on the last lap he would have finished 13th or 14th, which aint bad for him at a road course. But I aint gonna cry over his finish, overall he's doing great this season and I congratulate the 15 on his win. On to Kentucky.
Bein real. Jr has the equipment, the crew, and all the support to win championships. Does he have the talent?

Location hidden

#163 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>I wouldnt call one bad finish a slump, and besides, I knew going into the race at Sonoma that Jr wouldnt do as well there, I hoped he would but, kinda knew he wouldnt, thats called bein real. And you have to admit if there hadnt been that wreck on the last lap he would have finished 13th or 14th, which aint bad for him at a road course. But I aint gonna cry over his finish, overall he's doing great this season and I congratulate the 15 on his win. On to Kentucky.
Bein Real. Jr joining Hendrick Motorsports is synonomous with Arod joining the Yankees for the purpose of getting a ring. When Arod batted .119 in the palyoffs, there were haters. When Lebron joined the Heat and assembled the dream team around him and played "soft" in the playoffs, there were haters. When Jr joined HMS and ran poorly, guess what? there were haters. Its a fact of life in all sports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... Wed Another NASCAR Fixer 4
Vickers captures pole in strange qualifyingfor ... Oct 20 DILF 4
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct 14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Grand jury to hear Tony Stewart fatal collision... Sep '14 RayOne 3
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep '14 john 1
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug '14 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232

NASCAR Nextel Cup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE